Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Britney performs at IHeart Radio Music Festival

GlitterAndGrease

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, 2ndTimeAround said:

Gaga isn't as good of a dancer but if she only had to focus on just dancing then she would slay Britney. But gaga does it all sooo sorry hun not buying it

What I'm saying it's just such a contradiction and a sell out when someone of her status doesnt try break her own mold and turn her lip syncing stereotyped persona around. She could do very well if she put effort into her career besides dancing lol

I think the only vocal thing we got from her was a James corden carpool karaoke 

You cant say Gaga is a good dancer if she wanted, the fact is shes not.. Gaga is more theatrical or aggressive but she cant dance. Yes she can perform a choreography and make it look good but she can never be a dancer. No matter what you say, Britney is still better than 90% of singers today.

Really? thats the only time you heard Britney live? well here you go:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BloodyMonster said:

This was embarrassing, hard to watch actually! Everything has been done before and she's lip syncing to the studio versions of the songs. The crowd wasn't even excited. It upsets me that someone like her is taking a talented & hardworking musician's spot in the industry.

But slave 4 u is really on point. I just love how she moves her body. You can definitely see she has been rehearsing. Plus the iheartradio crowd is always dead. Same for gaga when she performed back in 2011(?). Just be happy when big name artists perform. 

avalon x

@2ndTimeAround I've always been against lip-syncing and I still am.

But at this point, I've accepted that while she may not be a great singer, or a great musician, songwriter, artistic, etc.. she works (or worked) hard enough to get to the point where she is now. We can't expect everyone to be so talented like Gaga is, Britney's still a good performer and she is also one of the lucky ones who made it big in the industry. We just can't compare her to Gaga standards.. not everyone's going to be like that.

She worked hard, met the right people, got lucky and she's milking it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  A lot of people still love her music, they still enjoy watching her so if people really valued musical talent and live vocals over sex appeal she wouldn't be here and she's taking advantage of that. It's how life is. It's how people are.

She's a likable celebrity who's too far into her career to go down. Her old hits and the fact that she's been around for so long is enough for some people to still adore her.

And I just take her work as a collaboration. :laughga: Think of her work and performances as The Britney Spears Team instead of just Britney Spears.

MonsterBall13

So basically the same thing she did at the billboard awards with a couple extra songs :awkney: 

when will we hear something not on the POM  setlist like criminal or anticipating or outrageous :awkney: 

slave 4 u  and stronger were :firega:good tho 

8 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

This was embarrassing, hard to watch actually! Everything has been done before and she's lip syncing to the studio versions of the songs. The crowd wasn't even excited. It upsets me that someone like her is taking a talented & hardworking musician's spot in the industry.

Why so upset though? No one asked you to watch her set no one ask you to give her any mind. Don't like what she does then don't pay attention to her. A lot of people love and support her regardless if she's singing live or not. 

7 hours ago, 2ndTimeAround said:

Any basic bitch can dance and perform but authenticity is the artist giving fans what they pay for. A LIVE SHOW. Yeah Selena sucks shyt but it was a same level comparison 

Has anyone in history attended a Britney show and realistically expected her to sing live? You'd be a fool. If you want to go and see someone singing live then obviously you don't want to see Britney, and that's fine. People that pay to see Britney go to see a performance spectacle, not a virtuoso vocalist. And that's also fine.

Let people enjoy what they want to enjoy :awkney:

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Has anyone in history attended a Britney show and realistically expected her to sing live? You'd be a fool. If you want to go and see someone singing live then obviously you don't want to see Britney, and that's fine. People that pay to see Britney go to see a performance spectacle, not a virtuoso vocalist. And that's also fine.

Let people enjoy what they want to enjoy

Finally someone that gets it.... 🙌🏼

dlioncourt91

A part of me is happy she's gotten the courage and spark again to perform at shows instead of the minimal to no promo we had gotten the last few eras where all she did was radio interviews but with POM/Vegas it seems all the performances she will do are performances from their which are very subpar and lacking. I am glad she ditched the leotards for something different for a change.

15 minutes ago, Nullvoid said:

Finally someone that gets it.... 🙌🏼

For real I just don't understand the incessant negativity towards things you don't enjoy. I'm a musician, I'm educated in music, I have a degree... But still nothing gets me more than snobbery. That's really all it is. There's no need for it at all.

iHeart lipsync festival :awesome:

brit looks really adorable here, honestly i'd rather watch her lipsync and put up a good show instead of going off-key and singing flat like some artists

rezjohnsen

I prefer britney does prerecorded vocal than lipsync to the whole original album tracks. But who am I to judge? :hor:

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

40 minutes ago, Popo said:

iHeart lipsync festival :awesome:

brit looks really adorable here, honestly i'd rather watch her lipsync and put up a good show instead of going off-key and singing flat like some artists

how adorable she is? all i can say is "at least she looked super cute"

26uf9VTFtfZ1I4bn2.gif

i hate the outfit, but her face and hair is super cute, she is like a puppy

panosmonster

She is happy and her body is gorgeous but if she started her career now she would not have been a worldwide star. She is here now because of her old stuff, her old Britney hits and performances. I love her so much, i'm happy she's alive after all she's been through but the performance was below average for me. It's not her fault but this is her now and everyone should accept that. Including me.

I love Britney but she shouldn't expose herself into inevitably embarrassment if she's gonna do this and call it a day

26uf9VTFtfZ1I4bn2.gif

Archived