other

Don't Forget C3C Will Follow Joanne

ReidOne

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I'm up for anything. 

And as we all know, gaga likes to go backs to her "roots" and clearly loves nostalgia, so she will probably make electronic music again someday :chica:

Bradley
51 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I'm more excited for C3C tour than Joanne Tour (but only because I missed C2C)

Maybe that's because you haven't heard Joanne yet.

40 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

This made me realize Cheek to Cheek was released two years ago already!

I still remember scavenging every Starbucks within a 100 mile radius to try and get my hands on that limited edition cover! I finally got a copy 86.5 miles away from me. The last copy they had, and it's still in the wrapper. 

Spoiler

The length I will go for this woman :toofunny:

Poissonche
3 minutes ago, PossiblyMaybe said:

I still remember scavenging every Starbucks within a 100 mile radius to try and get my hands on that limited edition cover! I finally got a copy 86.5 miles away from me. The last copy they had, and it's still in the wrapper. 

Hide contents

The length I will go for this woman :toofunny:

And here I am, listening to the copy I bought at Costco :sweat: I'll say music not the store you bought it at haha.

Spoiler

I'm sincerely impressed by how courageous some of y'all are :wtfga:

I'm actually more hyped for C3C than any other project at the moment... If she covers Summertime my father will die from happiness :laughga:

3 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

I'm sincerely impressed by how courageous some of y'all are :wtfga:

I'm not usually that crazy, but if there is an expiration date, then you besta believe I'll be breaking the bank for that. I'm still a flop fan though, I've never smelled Eau De Gaga :flop:. I'm still trying to get rid of Fame before I go get a new one. 

Poissonche
Just now, PossiblyMaybe said:

I'm not usually that crazy, but if there is an expiration date, then you besta believe I'll be breaking the bank for that. I'm still a flop fan though, I've never smelled Eau De Gaga :flop:. I'm still trying to get rid of Fame before I go get a new one. 

Well, I have Eau de Gaga, but I never touched a bottle of Fame. We complete each other in terms of floppery, so it evens things out, unflopping us in the perfume domain :laughga:

20 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Maybe that's because you haven't heard Joanne yet.

Oh no, don't take my comment the wrong way, I'm 100% ready to bop to Joanne, it's just that I've never experienced JazzGa live 

Purr more, hiss less.

phantasmas

:worship2: her vocals f****ing  slayed during the C2C tour

as someone who loves jazz/soul/blues/doo-wop, but wasnt alive to attend those kinds of shows, the C2C Tour more than satisfied my old-timey heart :air:

ReidOne
1 hour ago, PossiblyMaybe said:

I'm still a flop fan though, I've never smelled Eau De Gaga :flop:. I'm still trying to get rid of Fame before I go get a new one. 

I'm a flop fan, too --- I've never smelled or seen any of the fragrances! :toofunny:

(please note the black liquid emoji tears tho, lol)

Just now, ReidOne said:

I'm a flop fan, too --- I've never smelled or seen any of the fragrances! :toofunny:

(please note the black liquid emoji tears tho, lol)

I like Fame, I usually don't wear fragrances because they give me headaches, but that one is an exception.

Archived