Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why so much hate?

PassTheTime

Featured Posts

PassTheTime
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

At least they talk a about her

You would be impressed how much they know about her work ,chart positions ,tour grosses, outfits ,songs ,everything. They really learned soo much about her by hating her that you can call them stans :madge: 

6 minutes ago, GagaInArt said:

yes but she is called a flop since ARTPOP almost 3 years , 3 years you read constantly that you are a flop and some ppl that are bashed constantly can think of themselves like that ,like that moment when she wanted to leave her music career and never returned .Even now she has a hard time coping with media and GP just look at her interviews how anxious she is and she goes to shrink and  takes antidepressives medication  

Erm well then she just cant Take The heat and should quit. However I doubt Gaga is that much of a weak victim and oh poor bullied ha as many fans make her out to be. She'll be fine Im sure.

And again, others have face far worse hate & bullying and have risen above it . Gaga will too.

PassTheTime
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

The funny thing is ARTPOP would've been the best selling album if it was released this year :smh: 

And she sold 3 millions albums WW how is that a flop ,I don't see anybody talking about other that sold less  that they are  a flop 

PassTheTime
3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Erm well then she just cant Take The heat and should quit. However I doubt Gaga is that much of a weak victim and oh poor bullied ha as many fans make her out to be. She'll be fine Im sure.

And again, others have face far worse hate & bullying and have risen above it . Gaga will too.

everybody is different and the times are different  + she had a support after ARTPOP ,Taylor K , and now they are split :diane: 

37 minutes ago, GagaInArt said:

But I just can't understand. I never go to other artist MV or article and bash him/her ,NEVER , even if I don't like the artist I just ignore it .:madge:

That's just cuz u were raised right ;)

LEGENDS ARE MADE THE HARD WAY. :) legends in the making are praised, but also are criticized. Tbh, when people bash her, idgaf, 'cause i know in the end, she will be remembered by the risks that she took, the experiments that she made, etc. all legends are made that way. And up until, i believe lady gaga is, if not a legend, a legend in the making.

all i think is: there is no any other artist like lady gaga where every album is considered an era, with very distinctive style and theme. Bash all they want.

Archived