💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

From Monster to Monster

PassTheTime

Featured Posts

PassTheTime

http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/ 

The 5 stages of grief and loss are: 1. Denial and isolation; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance. 

I think every LM should read the article even those that are accepting her work and the others that doesn't. This article can put in perspective what we experience in our community and coping better with this kind of situations . I saw many people complaining about all those negative threads and I was thinking how I can make them aware of the current situation.

wDHNp0JnYn2Y8.gif

I am at nr 5 ,you?:awkney:

71DflsxYjG5lS.gif

Born Brave

Tbh though.. if someone releasing an album causes them to go through those 5 stages.. the have bigger issues than what genre Joanne should be classified as. 

PassTheTime
Just now, Justinn said:

Tbh though.. if someone releasing an album causes them to go through those 5 stages.. the have bigger issues than what genre Joanne should be classified as. 

we are drama queens :awkney:

I'm at number 0. I became a fan of hers during her crazy days (2009) and I'm loving this new side of her artistry she wants to explore. I mean this is actually reinvention. This is only the second time in her career she totally changed everything about her artistic expression (the first being Cheek to Cheek) and I'm here for a 180 degrees change.

PI video is beautiful. The song is good too, like a shot of adrenaline. The Joanne cover is simplistic but effective and I can't wait to hear the whole thing including the Florence collab.

What About Us

At the moment, I'm straddling between 4 and 5, but I'm leaning more towards 5. However, I'm really excited for what Gaga has in store for us on October 21st. :excited2:

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

PassTheTime
1 minute ago, Renaissance said:

At the moment, I'm straddling between 4 and 5, but I'm leaning more towards 5. However, I'm really excited for what Gaga has in store for us on October 21st. :excited2:

I hope that this is not the first era in which I can't relate with her music :cryga:

What About Us
6 minutes ago, GagaInArt said:

I hope that this is not the first era in which I can't relate with her music :cryga:

I think I'll be able to relate to this one much better than her past albums with the exception of BTW and ARTPOP. 😩 I'm sort of the stage where I'm accepting everything as it is and I'm trying to become a better person.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

PassTheTime
8 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I can't get out of the anger state

fVfoRNM.gif

help meeeee

Just think of an unexpected b-side album form her, titled "HIDDEN" OR"SHADOWS " :stalkga:

Spoiler

ALL PRODUCED BY REDONE:cryga:

SpookyKid
40 minutes ago, GagaInArt said:

so you related to Government Hooker? :green:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Born Brave

I am pumped. Like I am so excited for this album I can't stand it. I wonder if we get a promo single within the next 2 weeks? Maybe we get 2? Actually, I hope we don't get anything else until the album releases so we can all revel in it's epicness. 

24 minutes ago, GagaInArt said:

Just think of an unexpected b-side album form her, titled "HIDDEN" OR"SHADOWS " :stalkga:

Hide contents

ALL PRODUCED BY REDONE:cryga:

Christmas is close. I have some hope that she will remember her good ol' fans who funded her all these years (even if we were not that satisfied) and since she doesn't care about charts, that she will leak these RedOne songs that were meant to be on album.

Decodekid

Im at 5, why the need to feel anger, denial, even depression over an artist's change :wtfga:

Gaga is so much more than music to me 

Long Live Gretchen

Archived