Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Monster around 2009-2010

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

Poope MOnster

i see a lot of gaga fan in 2009-2010 when gaga on top of the world

they are cocky and go Bullies/ Bash /Slam another artist in youtube comment about everyone copy gaga / basic etc..

Are they really gaga fan? or some troll that create account too make gaga look bad for other fanbase

Where Are They Now? Are you guys used to be the one of them? Are you regret? or know someone?

Does it have theory about someone be the fake stan full time that really have fun to bring another rival artist fan base down?

Sasha De Swert

Here since Poker Face and I don't do that Shizzle! Altho the ones that are still here since that time are mostly the most loyal and normal fans/stans imo.

i think it's the 'newer generation' that is like that. :huh:

HauntingHollow

I am a fan from that time and i am not like them, but i do f*cking miss Gaga from back then, not because of the success but because of her artistry back then :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

There are still a ton of them, even here. Just enter any KP, TSuieft or Beyonce thread and you'll see. While the hate they put out for these artists is now in a much smaller scale because their careers have practically surpassed Gags' in every possible way, there still is some.

it wasn't laaaahv

6 minutes ago, Moncher said:

I am a fan from that time and i am not like them, but i do f*cking miss Gaga from back then, not because of the success but because of her artistry back then :giveup:

ART comes in many form. Whether it'd be clothing, music, makeup, costume... etc.

i think with JOANNE she's just simply focusing on the music aspect of artistry and not the gimmicks.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

HauntingHollow
Just now, javaisreve said:

ART comes in many form. Whether it'd be clothing, music, makeup, costume... etc.

i think with JOANNE she's just simply focusing on the music aspect of artistry and not the gimmicks.

and it is all that you named that i miss, the vibes from the time, the slayge of her looks and performances, i see the art in her new work but it is not as appealing for me because i love grandiose things, but it still slays in its own way... still silently hoping for some kind of choreography on this album, can she just perform the song already ? :D:giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Just now, Moncher said:

and it is all that you named that i miss, the vibes from the time, the slayge of her looks and performances, i see the art in her new work but it is not as appealing for me because i love grandiose things, but it still slays in its own way... still silently hoping for some kind of choreography on this album, can she just perform the song already ? :giveup:

I don't like waiting and getting hyped as well. Especially since they said there are songs to dance hard to. Gahh.:grr:

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

I feel like in 2009-2010 Gaga herself did have somewhat of an attitude and I'm assuming that she was still young then and new. So I feel like that could appeal to some people and they portray those mannerisms. I don't remember that occurring often but probably I wasn't that aware of the fanbase back then.

I've been a fan since her VMA's Paparazzi performance, I didn't really care about other fanbase, except the 2013 Roar vs Applause thing which was really frustrating, not bcos of the charts but just because of the other fanbase pulling gaga down. They're so salty with her every move.

I've been a fan since the beginning really and it was a really great time in 2009/2010 tbh, it was exciting. I don't think all 2009/2010 fans are only there for success and I think it's understandable that some electro-pop fans will miss her old direction, fans who loved her avant-garde style might miss that, fans who liked her choreographed performances might miss that.

It's a new direction, I'm excited for it, but I don't blame any old fans who don't like the new direction. I can understand why some fans might feel upset.

With that said I think the "Stans" that are interested in success or who are super concerned with her career as a popstar are immature, insecure and unhappy. I think they used to project themselves onto Gaga, this superstar who seemed completely unstoppable and iconic. I think they use Gaga as a shield and live vicariously through her. They feel like losers, but Gaga is this iconic unstoppable superstar! Gaga is winning, she seems to have it all (or maybe seemed to have it all at her peak).

I think that's also why so many Gaga fans get rabidly defensive and go attack The Chainsmokers, Katy Perry, Britney or whoever poses some sort of 'threat' against Gaga's chart success. It feels personal. They are living vicariously through Gaga, so any perceived failure on Gaga's part bites through their shield. How can they live vicariously through this woman if she is #15 on the charts??????? That's not an unstoppable, legendary, chart force!!

I think it's a problem within the culture of standom itself. Their fave is the ultimate, they can live life vicariously through them, their fave can distract them from their lives. It all has to be a competition. I can't help but think about a troll I recently banned who posted something like:

"HAHAHAHA GAGA IS OVER, MADONNA FANS ARE SO HAPPY THAT SHE IS FAILING!!! IT FEELS SO GOOD LOL" 

And I just thought '****, that's sad'. It's so twisted how people's love for their favourite artist can become so competitive and become so unhealthy. It's probably one of the things I dislike about this whole stan culture and I have considered leaving this site before because of it.

Poope MOnster
8 hours ago, Bebe said:

I've been a fan since the beginning really and it was a really great time in 2009/2010 tbh, it was exciting. I don't think all 2009/2010 fans are only there for success and I think it's understandable that some electro-pop fans will miss her old direction, fans who loved her avant-garde style might miss that, fans who liked her choreographed performances might miss that.

It's a new direction, I'm excited for it, but I don't blame any old fans who don't like the new direction. I can understand why some fans might feel upset.

With that said I think the "Stans" that are interested in success or who are super concerned with her career as a popstar are immature, insecure and unhappy. I think they used to project themselves onto Gaga, this superstar who seemed completely unstoppable and iconic. I think they use Gaga as a shield and live vicariously through her. They feel like losers, but Gaga is this iconic unstoppable superstar! Gaga is winning, she seems to have it all (or maybe seemed to have it all at her peak).

I think that's also why so many Gaga fans get rabidly defensive and go attack The Chainsmokers, Katy Perry, Britney or whoever poses some sort of 'threat' against Gaga's chart success. It feels personal. They are living vicariously through Gaga, so any perceived failure on Gaga's part bites through their shield. How can they live vicariously through this woman if she is #15 on the charts??????? That's not an unstoppable, legendary, chart force!!

I think it's a problem within the culture of standom itself. Their fave is the ultimate, they can live life vicariously through them, their fave can distract them from their lives. It all has to be a competition. I can't help but think about a troll I recently banned who posted something like:

"HAHAHAHA GAGA IS OVER, MADONNA FANS ARE SO HAPPY THAT SHE IS FAILING!!! IT FEELS SO GOOD LOL" 

And I just thought '****, that's sad'. It's so twisted how people's love for their favourite artist can become so competitive and become so unhealthy. It's probably one of the things I dislike about this whole stan culture and I have considered leaving this site before because of it.

dont leave support her 

:hug:

i m run out like i need more 100 like daily around this era :sweat:

Been here since 08, and while there are other artists that I'm not fond of, it has little to do with Gaga if I'm "bashing" them. I try to be objective with my critiques. :nails:

❤ x ❤

donutellha

Relatively new fan here, but with the drama most of the time I just go around and troll (I try to not take things offensively) unless it's an extremely rude / unnecessary action

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Gagaterium

girl, I see your point, but on a lighter note, being a fan during the 2009-2010Ga era was the definition of iconic :nails:

from the low-quality videos of the remaining Fame era singles to the 2009 VMAS and the Bad Romance video premiere, our pus*ies popped on MORE than one occasion :classy:

sorry for the new fans, though, this period is a total mess from back to front :madge:

BUY APPLAUSE ON ITUNES

Archived