đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 2 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

PSYCHOSHTICK
On 23-9-2016 at 4:35 PM, Bradley Cooper said:

I personally like AHS not to be terrified but because of good acting and the concepts and philosophies they explore. It's more about the story than being scared. I've got to say the biggest entertaining part of AHS is the acting of the cast and witnessing how they develop from season to season, it's not that scary as some horror films are.

Just like Sex & The City is not full of sex scenes! :happy:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glittertinks

I like the season so far - this episode had a lot of build up story wise (I mean, the story is currently progressing very slowly imo), when Lee's daughter talked with the invisible person or the hand held camera scene in the mansion (I have a feeling that she shadow we saw at the end of it could have been Gaga? idk looked like a wig with long, curly hair like we saw her wearing earlier) were super creepy. If they keep up their good work on creepy & scary parts this might actually turn into the creepiest season (as the others have lacked that part, only Asylum got close to that for me).

I was just surprised that the episode ended, I want more :giveup:

DeanWinchester
Just now, Glittertinks said:

the hand held camera scene in the mansion

no i'm pretty sure that was kathy bates. i paused it when it appeared

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Glittertinks
2 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

no i'm pretty sure that was kathy bates. i paused it when it appeared

I haven't had time to check it yet, but this scene was happening so fast :giveup:

Bradley

Where's the Chapter 3 discussion thread?

Episode 3 WAS LIT.

Gaga's scenes, Angela's continued awesome acting, those disturbing discoveries when Mason was burned alive and the kids drinking from a pig's breasts, wow.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived