💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

View, not the best

Khashoggi

Featured Posts

Sex Dreams

This has to be a troll thread and yall are feeding it.

:usrs:

I had this joke..not about the thread.. I decided not to post it because I might get horrible feedback. :derpga:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:usrs:

I had this joke..not about the thread.. I decided not to post it because I might get horrible feedback. :derpga:

Now that I have seen all their previous posts I have concluded that this might be legit :ohno:

Just because they're not the best at graphics doesn't mean you have to act like ****s. If you don't have anything nice to say, move along & please learn some class.

This. He's probably new, too.

Don't worry, Khashoggi. :hug:

Don't be so nasty, some of you guys!

As for the graphics, they could def. use some word but they're Rembrandts compared to some of the hot tragic floppin' messes I made when I first started using photoshop. :toofunny:

Khashoggi

Can I use this one as mi sig? :(

Yes you can use it.

Too others: Don't start buying photoshop, as I'm used to work with Paint shop pro 9, mainly for some light photo editting. Haven't done this in years, so I wanted to start easy, a simple way. Because I use PSP 9, it also means I can't make any moving graphics(not too sure I can say animated here).

Pop Culture

Yes you can use it.

Too others: Don't start buying photoshop, as I'm used to work with Paint shop pro 9, mainly for some light photo editting. Haven't done this in years, so I wanted to start easy, a simple way. Because I use PSP 9, it also means I can't make any moving graphics(not too sure I can say animated here).

Glad you're getting back into it!

minajatrois

Yes you can use it.

No one bought Photoshop from here ;)

If you need a link, I'll be happy to give it to you :hug:

Khashoggi

Last one I finished:

ObMeK.jpg

In my opinion better then the others. Only need to think about some better text to add. Sadly those texts ain't my strongest point.

@Minjatrois: If you could send me a link: I'd say: yes please!

Last one I finished:

ObMeK.jpg

In my opinion better then the others. Only need to think about some better text to add. Sadly those texts ain't my strongest point.

@Minjatrois: If you could send me a link: I'd say: yes please!

You're already improving!

Khashoggi

tumblr_m3bcdp7edN1r1yepbo1_500.jpg

With this one above, I couldn't think of anything anymore. With some help of Roman, I ended up with it. He has added the text.

f2DAe.gif

The last one I just finished.

Really hate adding text. With the last one, sadly I only could use the color of text which is used now. Added the text as last, which means, if I change the layers of an image, the text color is also like the colors which are in the image, it kinda means I can't use the color red for instance(hope it's clear to anyone with what I mean).

Archived