💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

View, not the best

Khashoggi

Featured Posts

Khashoggi

Have done it alot in the past. Since a year or two I've done almost nothing with those kind of things. But reading a different topic I was in the mood to start easy again.

wCffE.jpg

CIOuJ.jpg

This one as background I've made months ago. As I had to do some work at the last show of We Will Rock You Utrecht, I was able to make this. Not the best, but wanted to keep it easy. Went back to the 50's, then putted the text on it(the party is over/has ended, Utrecht, Beatrix theater, 13-8-2011). iqWR9.jpg

Can make those things very easy, can go furter then what I've shown now. Will put some more online the day after tomorrow(tomorrow is Queensday here). Especially with the photo's of the 2nd banner takes time, but can make alot more.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ellie Goulding

Just because they're not the best at graphics doesn't mean you have to act like ****s. If you don't have anything nice to say, move along & please learn some class.

Sex Dreams

Oh, a GA thread...needs some work...maybe try photoshop?

EDIT: Other than that, I like that background :)

I don't mean to be rude since it seems to me like English isn't your first language, but I could barely understand any of what you posted. :sweat:

as for your graphics, they definitely need work (and if I'm being honest, that's a drastic understatement). do you have Photoshop?

LipglossLuxury

I don't mean to be rude since it seems to me like English isn't your first language, but I could barely understand any of what you posted. :sweat:

as for your graphics, they definitely need work (and if I'm being honest, that's a drastic understatement). do you have Photoshop?

Same here. I was thoroughly confused. It's not until after I read a couple of posts that I realized it was a GA thread.

:roll: Don't pay attention to the rude people in here. You have to start somewhere, and this is an okay start. Maybe try downloading photoshop and just experimenting with some different effects. If you just spend some time practicing I'm sure you can improve in no time :)

Archived