Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
other

Haunting voices in Perfect Illusion


RBNLM

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I noticed that first listen! A nice Gaga touch! Reminds me of the layers and layers of vocals in BTW (song).

I Like It Rough had this

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves
Link to post
Share on other sites

DeanWinchester
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I don't hear it :giveup:

It's a deep sounding background vocal

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves
Link to post
Share on other sites

Emigrante

Hear that since the beginning. It's that low venus kind of voice. It is great

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
Link to post
Share on other sites

REALITY

Whoa. I never noticed that! You just learn something new everyday with this song :sweat:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr Judas
1 hour ago, vanus said:

heard that the first time i listened tbh and i really like that
its just satan 

He's not helping her on the charts tho :emma:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...