1. 1. How much will PI music video help its sales

• It will help a lot
    • descent amount of help
    • very little help
    • No help

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, Melodie Caludes said:

and because you like it, everyone who hate it have to be ban ? I wonder in what kind of fairytale's world you live :classy:

then why did you joined GGD if you dont like Gaga/PI? :awkney:  you have so many forums and options out there where you can talk about artists/music you like, instead of that you just came here and joined to throw hate & talk **** about PI since post #1

if i hate Britney or Madonna i surely wont waste my time doing an account on Exhale or MadonnaNation, it's common sense bae :diane: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

flopheart

Since the video should be just a live performance in the desert it won't help. I love the Song but they should drop out another single asap, the situation is tragic

Tellerphone

I think it will spur a slight increase on iTunes The first couple days then start free falling again shortly after. Sorry just Not getting my hopes up since everything has been a disaster commercially so far. Just being realistic. 

Archived