71 members have voted

1. 1. How much will PI music video help its sales

• It will help a lot
    • descent amount of help
    • very little help
    • No help

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

In your opinion, if the video is good or interesting, how much do you think PI's music video will help PI's sales?

Blackout19

I don't think so. Maybe if the video will be Judas 2.0
But the song is good, and a loat of people like the song so I can't wait for the video :)

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

It might. It might not. It'll definitely showcase that new hip, of hers.

YkGFxnFALMMx.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Dangerous Man

If it goes viral or become an event then yes. For example, DW and Into You mv didn't help the song bc it was non event. Side to Side mv went viral and now it's top 5 in Aus, NZ and top 10 in UK, STS is Ari's first top 10 hit in those countries this era.    

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Mister Gaga
1 minute ago, Blackout19 said:

Maybe if the video will be Judas 2.0

Judas backfired tho.

It will have a descent boost imo; it will be a MIRACLE if it relieves the song...

FrankGutz

at this rate i dont think anything can help PI tbh, maybe only radio IF it's trully a grower, radio will be the only thing that might save the song

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Dramatica

It might help it really well, remember that music channels (if they still exist) like MTV haven't played the song yet since it doesn't have an official video. So there's that!

And if the GP digs the MV they're gonna go crazy over it. I hope it's a viral material. :madge:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Shipper

Surely a decent amount of help.

It won't be enough to put PI number one (most probably) BUT it will surely make more people watch and listen to PI for the first time.  For non stans who don't listen to the radio or watch YouTube/ any music provider videos for new music,  the video will boost new listeners.  

We'll know after the video comes out. Not expecting it to be weird or bad romance 2.0, though.  Just a straightforward music video of a crowd watching her sing and maybe everyday clips and snippets of her making the album. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

FrankGutz
19 minutes ago, Melodie Caludes said:

It won't PI is S.H.I.T, get over it and move on :classy:

OPINION NOTED

enjoy the ban troll :classy:  idk if youre the same person that has bee all day long bashing PI or if its a specific forum/web, but surely PI & GAGZ got yall pressedT af to do this over and over again

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Melodie Caludes
11 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

OPINION NOTED

enjoy the ban troll :classy:  idk if youre the same person that has bee all day long bashing PI or if its a specific forum/web, but surely PI & GAGZ got yall pressedT af to do this over and over again

Like I said get over it already, don't be delusional, PI is over , let's pray for a good 2nd single :classy:

FrankGutz
3 minutes ago, Melodie Caludes said:

Like I said get over it already, don't be delusional, PI is over , let's pray for a good 2nd single :classy:

so? i like the song and im excited about the video, who cares if tis over? :sis:

Melodie Caludes
11 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

so? i like the song and im excited about the video, who cares if tis over? :sis:

and because you like it, everyone who hate it have to be ban ? I wonder in what kind of fairytale's world you live :classy:

Archived