• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

sean paul ruining cheap thrills. why, sia, why? :nails:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

1 minute ago, Stef said:

What did she say? :rip: 

she was just like "you know i didn't choose this as the first single, the label chose it....i just *write* the music...." then went on to say it was them as a team that decided they all loved the song and it's not necessarily representative of the whole album. it's just that I thought she cared about the business side of things more than that. at least that is what it seemed like during born this way and the single choices lol 

1 minute ago, SEANGT said:

she was just like "you know i didn't choose this as the first single, the label chose it....i just *write* the music...." t

774080143726030765.gif

Miracle
Just now, SEANGT said:

she was just like "you know i didn't choose this as the first single, the label chose it....i just *write* the music...." then went on to say it was them as a team that decided they all loved the song and it's not necessarily representative of the whole album. it's just that I thought she cared about the business side of things more than that. at least that is what it seemed like during born this way and the single choices lol 

Hm. She never chooses the singles, except for a few exceptions. It happens with most artists signed to big record labels. They send some songs and then, they choose. Then, an artist can complain (Gaga wanted the singles to be like this: btw mtn scheisse teog) but the decision is on the record label. Gaga would have probably chosen the most personal song or something like that, but I think she doesn't care about business anymore. I've never seen Gaga as a businesswoman like Mdolla or Beyonshaw

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Gaga wanted the singles to be like this: btw mtn scheisse teog

i think originally she intended MTN to be the lead.

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Mdolla or Beyonshaw

lmao. :air: 

JoanneGermanoug
7 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

See she did not chose pi she wsould  gone with her selction and do not let company do this now it has been all over and people have nagetive think of new album

I am on the right track baby

Sizzily
4 minutes ago, T E A said:

i think originally she intended MTN to be the lead.

lmao. :air: 

She did. I think she also wanted Scheiße as a single as well.

One Banned Boi

crisTEAne

it seems the whole thing was prerecorded. the countdown just started again. so sorry, i need my beauty sleep, bye. :cryga: 

FrankGutz
2 hours ago, Miracle said:

"The video is very simple. Just one outfit and one place. A raw performance of the song, just me and a crowd" 

- Lady Gaga at iHeartRadio

:chica:

perchedT for the meltdowns

xKvhXeD.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

monsterballs
1 hour ago, JoanneGermanoug said:

See she did not chose pi she wsould  gone with her selction and do not let company do this now it has been all over and people have nagetive think of new album

Nah mate you got it all wrong. Crikey! The only person that has a negative view is YOU and a few others on here. The rest of the world cannot WAIT for this one.

There are plenty of artists who don't do amazingly on the singles charts that sell loads of albums and do huge tours. I mean when did Madonna last have a song in the charts? It's probably been 10 years! And yet she's still massive. Gaga is on that level now.

monsterballs
3 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

perchedT for the meltdowns

xKvhXeD.gif

Yeah but I mean her legs alone will sell that one by the looks

Archived