Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

living on the radio on Joanne?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

for some reason I feel like this song fits the theme of what gaga has been describing the new record to be? is it time for this jem to released? 

I don't think it will be on Joanne but I'm still hoping the studio version will leak one day :giveup: 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Head Empty

It fits the theme, but the message is kinda opposite of what she was speaking about in her recent interviews:

"When there's nowhere to go
And all your friends are gone
And you've only got your daddy to call
You're gonna be alright honey
Cuz your songs are on the radio"

In one interview she was speaking about how, despite her hectic, high profile job, she realized that that doesn't give her the right to neglect those who are important to her. Her art is still important to her, but her priorities aren't as drastically career-driven as they were in the Living On The Radio lyrics.

memomemome

I'd love some unreleased stuff. 

Kinda like radiohead true love waits which has been around a while since 1997. And they released the studio version in 2016 which is such a nice pleasure

I wait for that song since The Fame Monster. I thought it would be on Born This Way, I thought it would be on ARTPOP, and now I just linda feel she forgot about it, and Dope lyrics have something similar...

I swear every time there's a new album, Living on the Radio always comes up on discussion :poot:

It's a good song nonetheless :poot: but I don't think it will be on any album ever

GagaUnderYou
On 9/17/2016 at 9:37 AM, Totodile said:

It fits the theme, but the message is kinda opposite of what she was speaking about in her recent interviews:

"When there's nowhere to go
And all your friends are gone
And you've only got your daddy to call
You're gonna be alright honey
Cuz your songs are on the radio"

In one interview she was speaking about how, despite her hectic, high profile job, she realized that that doesn't give her the right to neglect those who are important to her. Her art is still important to her, but her priorities aren't as drastically career-driven as they were in the Living On The Radio lyrics.

she's her father's daughter though :lolga:

I don't think she'll ever recycle old material for her albums until she's way older (as she mentioned recently in an interview)

Archived