Miley

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic

OH MY GOD SHE KILLED IT :giveup:

I always knew she had them pipes :giveup:

People doubted her, but not me :giveup:

Can't wait for the next album, I'm ready :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

It was good until she started to go all Xtina at the end :air: if only Selena had good high notes, I'd call them the Disney Scream Trinity :diane: 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Reality

She has absolutely spectacular vocals! A lot of people don't see that because they're so blind-sighted by what she does/what she wears/what she says, which is really sad.

🃏🖤👹

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

She has absolutely spectacular vocals! A lot of people don't see that because they're so blind-sighted by what she does/what she wears/what she says, which is really sad.

truly Gaga tease

She is very good, but no doubt old timers had a soul that we lack nowadays. Also why do people have so much air in the voice this days. I love the twanginess of her voice though, hope she does a real country bluegrass/blues album.

I'm so prepared to stan for this girl, i'm liking her more and more

Love her voice.

I was just listening to her earlier tonight for the first time in ages!

I also like that the top rated comment is currently "Why hasn't she and Gaga sung together yet?"  

I'd be here for it! They're both creative, rebellious, loving, musicians who actually write music and do it well. With great voices!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

DemeLarell
1 hour ago, Zamasu said:

It was good until she started to go all Xtina at the end :air: if only Selena had good high notes, I'd call them the Disney Scream Trinity :diane: 

:awkney:

RadioIsOurs

Sometimes she reminds me a lot of Gaga. She's known a lot for being trashy and weird, but she is actually very sweet and kind-hearted and talented. 

Archived