Do u want second single before 21/10?

Let Love Down

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XMonsterMonster
3 hours ago, Killa said:

She'll release another single or it'll be too hard to sell the record. Even more she told us that  PI isn't the representative of the album. They are investing so much in this single but i have very little faith in it. Did she even say that song is part of the album. I dont remember.

Reminds me of Rihanna's Anti :emma:

I think maybe like one more promo track would nice? As long as they don't jump the gun and decide to spontaneously make it the second single again :sweat:

3 hours ago, Varo Yan said:

yes, i want duet with florence (witch music video) it'll bring a lot attention

Omg that would be great too! Honestly can't wait for that song my two queens :firega:

Prly! and there will be NO telephone sequal this era. CONFIRMED>  she said its autobiographical so it wouldnt fit the song/theme. 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

thatfoxyfeeling

I really don't want to hear half of the album before it's released like we did with ARTPOP. It will be so worth the wait being able to hear the album as a whole for the first time.

BuzzcutSeason

It would be dumb of them to release another single. I definitely believe there will be one or two instant grat (promo singles from iTunes, etc) before October 21st. 

Many artists have a second single and release it as an instant grat to get people to pay attention, but it's adds date and campaign is far after (Ariana Grande's INTO YOU, etc.).

The album will come out less than 10 weeks before the single so unless the single drops and stays in a bad area, i don't see the point in rushing another one.

Archived