Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

BrunetteGa to come back soon?

Xardas

Featured Posts

So guys, since we know that the title of Gaga's new album is "Joanne" i believe that there we're gonna get some special image change on this occasion. I think that her brunette wig from May this year wasn't random. My theory is she was working on the title track and she needed such hair to little more like Joanne and to have "better connection" with her. The shade of her hair was very similar to her aunt's. I can be wrong, but imagine, how cool would that be!

lady-gaga_glamour_6may16_rex-b_1.jpglatest?cb=20120203083814

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Joanne reminds me of Britney for some reason.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Dangerous Man

I hope she'll have her black hair somehow since it's the natural color of her hair.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

I honestly thought she was going to be brunette on the album cover for that reason, but the more I thought about it, she always says that she feels like she's living out Joanne's life for her like she's a part of Gaga herself, so being true to herself as Gaga is, in a way, channeling Joanne in the best possible way.

So, no, I think she'll be blonde for the majority of this era, but you know Gaga...she always changes her style, so I'm sure we'll get some darker hair looks this era as well.

Just now, Dangerous Man said:

I hope she'll have her black hair somehow since it's the natural color of her hair.

Her natural color of hair is some sort of dark blonde/light brown. I know with very bleached hair the roots look much darker than they are in real.Look at the roots right here

i2vy0w.jpg

IG: @bartoszprazuch

The Surrealist
5 minutes ago, Totodile said:

Maybe she had an early screentest for AHS 942295_770.jpg

She was in studio that day, not on set.

Head Empty
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

She was in studio that day, not on set.

A screentest doesn't have to be on set, it could just be to try out the look of the new characters. She could've popped by the AHS team to try the look, and went into the studio afterwards. She does that sort of thing often, where she wears a certain look for a photoshoot or whatever, and just keep that same look for the rest of the day.

But it could've also just been random. This is just the only thing that I could think of that makes sense. It obviously wasn't for Joanne because it doesn't match the current visual style at all.

20 minutes ago, StarMom said:

giphy.gif

their smile

Yes exactly!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived