💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We're not ready for PI Acoustic

Sakrai

Featured Posts

Remember when we thought Applause couldn't get any better, and then Gaga sat at the piano and did THIS INSOLENCE :giveup:

:giveup: We're just not ready for an acoustic version of Perfect Illusion. :giveup:

dgRvg.gif

Feel free to share videos where Gaga slayed the world with acoustic performances.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

NOT @ the title saying 1080p, when it's 720p, and likely not even that.

tumblr_inline_oaqkcyPXHM1r8iehk_500.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

This is actually one of thr only Gaga songs I didn't think the acoustic added anything to. It's nice but I don't care for it oddly enough Britney_Spears-2.gif

7 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

This is actually one of thr only Gaga songs I didn't think the acoustic added anything to. It's nice but I don't care for it oddly enough Britney_Spears-2.gif

I'm struggling to accept your opinion, but I'm trying :madge:

Also that gif of Britney stripping at the piano...hot af :icega:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

JanPianoMusic

I've been thinking that too. My favourite acoustic performance is this 

Her voice is flawless. The ending gives me chills!

You will never please everyone.

2 minutes ago, Rescued said:

I'm struggling to accept your opinion, but I'm trying :madge:

Also that gif of Britney stripping at the piano...hot af :icega:

I mean it's lovely, she's talented and I know it's great but it doesn't do anything for me unfortunately 

awkwardwhatbritney-spears.gif

And yes I know! Britney is so sexy lol 

ca92d01f3cd3db7ee120b663d85f4a95.gif

3 minutes ago, JanPianoMusic said:

I've been thinking that too. My favourite acoustic performance is this 

Her voice is flawless. The ending gives me chills!

:giveup: If you look up the word "Flawless" in a dictionary there's a link to that video tbh.

1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

I mean it's lovely, she's talented and I know it's great but it doesn't do anything for me unfortunately 

awkwardwhatbritney-spears.gif

And yes I know! Britney is so sexy lol 

ca92d01f3cd3db7ee120b663d85f4a95.gif

Why is everyone trying to arouse me today :grr:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

15 minutes ago, Rescued said:

:giveup: If you look up the word "Flawless" in a dictionary there's a link to that video tbh.

Why is everyone trying to arouse me today :grr:

Hey don't blame me! It's not me, it's britney bitch tumblr_ls7qva6pTt1r3ty02o1_500.gif

I actually never saw this holy crap she's amazing I love her :flutter:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, PaperIz said:

Go watch one of Katy Perry's acoustic performances and then watch this. Maybe that'll change your opinion.

5 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Go watch one of Katy Perry's acoustic performances and then watch this. Maybe that'll change your opinion.

I actually love Katy's natural voice and acoustic stuff :emma: and generally I adore any and every Gaga acoustic performance, but this was just kinda.....idk. The song just doesn't translate well to piano imo

nativenewyorker

I've been thinking about this lately, I can't wait to hear her do it. That Applause performance is easily one of my favorite Gaga performances ever. 

Lextyr97
5 hours ago, PaperIz said:

I actually love Katy's natural voice and acoustic stuff :emma: and generally I adore any and every Gaga acoustic performance, but this was just kinda.....idk. The song just doesn't translate well to piano imo

Lol, yeah I regretted saying that. Katy's acoustic performances are usually pretty good. But I still find it so weird that this one does nothing. It's so good. It goes from an explosive, cheery, pop song, to a ballad that seems like it's sung by a jester. It sounds so sad the way she does it here, and I think it's brilliant. But opinions are opinions after all.

Archived