Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Internet's BIGGEST music critic Needle Drop's thoughts on PI

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

Last time you guys came for me when I said Shadow Todd was internet's biggest music critic, but this time it definitely shouldn't be the case... :madge:

Starts at 0:40

Overall thoughts: Meh. Like the style. Catchy. But underwritten and corny.

The Surrealist

He just said that because of the Illusion/confusion rhyme. He said he really liked until then. So he basically dodged angry straights coming for his weave if he said that the song is good.

RadioIsOurs
Just now, DziJuLaj said:

ArtPop and topic worthless 

Rules as stated by GGD:

Please do not post "AP" (or variations) in threads because they unfortunately do not add anything to the topic or discussion. If a thread has already been posted then please report the thread with a link to the existing thread so that the Mod Team are notified and can merge the threads as soon as possible. AP posts in threads will be given a soft warning (0 warning points) if it is a user's first time. Further times after the soft warning will be issued a 1 point warning.

:emma:

tumblr_nzhzpzKdnN1ugxgfwo4_400.gif

Lol I watched this the other day. He's been very harsh on some of her older work, so this was a change.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RadioIsOurs
Just now, yASSsss said:

"99k views"

irrelevant

next 

Just because he didn't make it the best track of the week? 

M66rPt8.gif

InTraumatica
3 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Rules as stated by GGD:

Please do not post "AP" (or variations) in threads because they unfortunately do not add anything to the topic or discussion. If a thread has already been posted then please report the thread with a link to the existing thread so that the Mod Team are notified and can merge the threads as soon as possible. AP posts in threads will be given a soft warning (0 warning points) if it is a user's first time. Further times after the soft warning will be issued a 1 point warning.

what do u mean

i just love ARTPOP 

tumblr_mwd5goeX7U1ssmit1o1_500.gif

RadioIsOurs
12 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

He just said that because of the Illusion/confusion rhyme. He said he really liked until then. So he basically dodged angry straights coming for his weave if he said that the song is good.

It he has to do that then that means the GP does not love Gaga at all...

LanasNerfGun
9 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:
12 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Rules as stated by GGD:

what do u mean

i just love ARTPOP 

tumblr_mwd5goeX7U1ssmit1o1_500.gif

CMpWdPMUYAQIvG_.jpg

OmgSum1Actually
27 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Underwritten? What an idiot! Its pop music, I dont want to listen to some confusing long as* lyric song all the time.

It is just a opinion of his, doesn't make him an idiot.

Shameless selfpromo

I agree with his opinion like probably 15-18% of the time, so this was expected.

I think he's right about the song being lyrically very basic. However I know for a fact this was intentional because Gaga wanted the song to mean many things and be applied to a lot of different situation. And I think Anthony just wasn't able to see this. It makes him a sloppy critic because he doesn't have much perspective on things, which is the reason I usually don't agree with him. 
Oh well, still it's not really a bad review. I'd say it was almost positive. :emma:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

VforVendetta

I H A T E that guy, like I really despise him. He is one of the most annoying criics I have ever seen and he is biased as ****! :nails:

tumblr_inline_nzf6qzNbNk1shrb8p_500.gif

Archived