Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Chart runs (UK)

Video Games; 9-15-12-13-19-24-32-38-40-29-36-26-16-20-20-17-

Born to Die; 14-9-

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/update-kristen-as-lana-del-rey/1383269

here's a link because the youtube one doesn't work any more.

I tried watching it and it says it's not available on my location. Are any YouTube links active? The ones I tried to watch were taking down already due to copyright issues.

And by the way, I am so glad that she debuted in number one with all those sales! I think 117k copies is a very big number, she completely deserves it.

MattyMonster

This is so stupid, but am I the only one who started singing Blue Jeans the same way she sings it live?

With those deep notes and stuff... :sweat:

This is so stupid, but am I the only one who started singing Blue Jeans the same way she sings it live?

With those deep notes and stuff... :sweat:

Sometimes I sing some songs the way she sings live too. Like on Video Games when I sing like "every little thing I do" instead of "every thing I do". :P

I want the album so much. :cry:

Would it look very bad to ask for a iTunes Plus mediafire link? I promise I'll buy it when I have money.

JaysAMess

I want the album so much. :cry:

Would it look very bad to ask for a iTunes Plus mediafire link? I promise I'll buy it when I have money.

YES! It would. You should be ashamed of yourself. So disgusting to ask for such a thing. Ugh. :roll:

JUST KIDDING! :lag: I'm sure someone will link you to it.

I just saw this on Tumblr, accompanying these gifs:

tumblr_lys557kcV11rorpzeo1_r1_250.giftumblr_lys557kcV11rorpzeo2_250.gif

Sheññ‚¬ñ„±s lucky sheññ‚¬ñ„±s white. No black woman could get away with having a mediocre voice and no rhythm, and still reach this level of fame.

yes, by all means, make it a RACIAL ISSUE because that's so incredibly relevant.

Sheññ‚¬ñ„±s lucky sheññ‚¬ñ„±s white. No black woman could get away with having a mediocre voice and no rhythm, and still reach this level of fame.

yes, by all means, make it a RACIAL ISSUE because that's so incredibly relevant.

Some people... :crossed:

Wolf Boy

Yes, because she can't just sway a bit while the song ends, she has to SHAKE HER ASS HARD to the music.

Off To The Races had a very LONG outro during that performance, she was left with NOTHING to do for a solid minute.

When are people going to come to terms with the fact that her whole vibe is STANDING AND SINGING. If you want more, **** off and go watch someone else. Lana's music calls for NOTHING but that.