Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Are there any differences to the re-mastered 'blue jeans' and 'video games'? My deluxe copy has been despatched!

Lana Del Rey

My deluxe copy has been despatched!

I'm jealous.

Only my standard copy and my 12" vinyl have been dispatched. Hurry up, Amazon.

Edited by Lana Del Rey

Googling the UPC brings a lot of results from Japanese websites. Perhaps it's an import?

I looked at bestbuys website too and basicly they have the same thing on their website. So does that mean by 2/14 they will have copies of the deluxe in those select stores???

I'm jealous.

Only my standard copy and my 12" vinyl have been dispatched. Hurry up, Amazon.

Mine was from HMV, really hoping it arrives on Saturday. Would be nice!

For the U.S fans here, since the DELUXE won't be available there without a import purchace, TARGET will be selling their own version of the deluxe that has 2 bonus tracks, Lolita and Without You. No Lucky Ones though.

It is "odd" sounding, however i think it's amazing and it's in my top 5.

YESS.

Now I know where I'll be purchasing the album.

Edit: only $10 for that deluxe too

Edited by omgitsandrew

Wolf Boy

How come the US isnt getting the deluxe? =/

Maybe because the U.S ****ing hates her guts and she feels like there's no point in releasing the deluxe there since no one even wants the standard.

Wolf Boy

Um, her EP did pretty well on US iTunes for a hot minute. Interest seems to be strong.

I was only half serious. She has a fanbase there for sure, and it will no doubt grow as the months roll on. I expect decent numbers for her there over the coming year, but really, none of her singles have charted there as well as they have in Europe and the UK, so i can see why the deluxe was skipped there in stores.

On another note, i do love the sinister way she sings "the girls, the boys, they all want Carmen".

Anybody got an untagged of the Interview cover of her with the bumblebee on her lip?

:( I wanna use it as a album art