💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

i asked before but i dont think anyone saw/answered, but my download of the album only had lq versions of kinda outta luck and lolyta. are there 256kbps/itunes quality versions in circulation?

satanpiss666

Yeah, I hope the "****" comes back for the album or video. It was so much more satisfying to sing "let me **** you hard in the pouring rain."

Wolf Boy

She won't post the "****" version on Facebook since Facebook isn't an age restricted site. I'm sure there will be an uncensored song/album. She says **** in RADIO as well, and BITCH in Blue Jeans.

The studio version is beautiful!!!!!!.......so atmospheric.

Album cover, stunning.

Audio video, random, but cool.

No words can express how much i need her album. I'm dying lol.

Edited by Wolf Boy

australiagaga

OMG. BORN TO DIE IS SO ****ING AMAZING. And the little video thing for it is so good! I NEED THE VIDEO. She is so incredible. Ugh, I love her so much.

I can't wait to buy her album. It's coming out so soon. I'm going to make sure I snatch a physical copy of the CD.

Wolf Boy

I've decided BORN TO DIE is better than both Video Games and Blue Jeans. They're 5/5 perfection of course, but BTD is my fav of the 3. It's too much.

tumblr_lvn9eumARl1r0lfe2o1_500.png

satanpiss666

I adore BTD, but from I've heard from her live performances of the new album, I think Without You will be my favorite.

gagafreak14

Born to Die is growing on me a lot, and I've been listening to Video Games/Blue Jeans lately as well. I'm surprisingly very excited for this album! Her low register is just so stunning and it really sets her apart.