💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga should use pitch correction?

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

No, bye

She has enough talent to sing without correction, her voice is perfect on PI even if any note is missed, she is human, and she has raw talent. Voice can't be perfect everyday, I sing better or worse depending on the day and I'm not a singer. She is trained so she doesn't need "voice make up" to sound better because that's the way her voice is. if you want everything to sound super perfect, listen to Glory. I'd rather have a good vocalist that doesnt use correction and delivers as it is, than a bad singer using pitch correction to sell a lie.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Katsuki Bakugo
5 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I would argue that she makes music not only for herself, but for her family, her friends, her fans, and the GP. She wouldn't be doing a promotional tour for PI if the music was solely for herself. In the end, it will always be her decision what she will release and how it will sound.  However, we have the right to critique it.

I didn't say you couldn't. But if you are expecting clean HQ production - you should know by now you will never get that with Gaga. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Man people continue to rip on perfect illusion.  The producers are all musical professionals with years of experience.  They do everything for a reason

A huge criticism has been the production, as if said critics actually knew 1/1000 of what Pi's producers know 

33 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She has enough talent to sing without correction,

She really does.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I think she needs to work on her pronounciation and her emphasis on syllables more than anything. It's not a parfecktdillusion, it's a perfect illusion.

The weird pronounciation is cute and works sometimes (like in Bad Romance) but it's sounded so forced since.

I do agree that it can make the voice sound polished (when a small percentage is used), but I think we should be proud that we stan for somebody who doesn't use/need pitch correction software (the numbers are very slim nowadays). :staymad:

15jocart
11 minutes ago, Benji said:

I think she needs to work on her pronounciation and her emphasis on syllables more than anything. It's not a parfecktdillusion, it's a perfect illusion.

The weird pronounciation is cute and works sometimes (like in Bad Romance) but it's sounded so forced since.

I agree. Gaga is a classically trained musician and she is the last one to need studio pitch correction, but she needs to take a diction class or two.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

fede ARTPOP

Applause is pure perfection sis what you saying. :saladga:

PI sonds uncompressed or something, is like too raw it hurts:laughga:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

Whispering

Nah. This is how she and her producers wanted this song to sound. Many artists can't even make this choice. 

I like how it sounds, especially when hearing it in a radio playlist. 

Archived