Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's confidence & break up

Illuminati

Featured Posts

Illuminati
3 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Well everyone is happier when single

it depends i guess, if you really loved that person a break up can be hard, unless.. it wasn't laaaav :usrs:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone find that recent interview with Andy? When he says they "uncoupled", she says something in the background, like not really, they're working things out... something like that, can anyone check what she says exactly? 

FreePalestine

Judas Oyster

Indeed, she's been looking more confident this last two months. Maybe it's just due to her making music that she loves? How things are turning out? And I think she doesn't have that much of mental pressure bc now she tries to not care about the charts and commercial success too.

HOTNebraskaGuy

Or because she just started an era? :oprah:

She was dating him in 2013 but when Applause came out she was in amazing shape and always looked confident. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Illuminati
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

Or because she just started an era? :oprah:

She was dating him in 2013 but when Applause came out she was in amazing shape and always looked confident. 

tbh Applause era was probably the only lead single era where she didn't look ok, like mentally ok. I don't know, that look in her eyes and her very self conscious behavior had me worried but i know it was partially because of the backlash she had during the whole AP era

aaronyoji

maybe despite the "break up" being able to deal with it with her family and close friends and not constantly live out her personal life in the public eye has made her more confident, and also the album reflects that, so her actual work has made her a lot more confident as well. she just made whatever the hell she wanted without the magniscope of her fans/the public, or management. 

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

tbh Applause era was probably the only lead single era where she didn't look ok, like mentally ok. I don't know, that look in her eyes and her very self conscious behavior had me worried but i know it was partially because of the backlash she had during the whole AP era

I think it was the makeup that made her appear that way. The lack of dark eyebrows and little to no dark eyeliner/shadow to make-up for it definitely made her look a bit more young and somewhat worried. Maybe I'm just delusional and stubborn though. 

mtv-vmas-2013-de-kapsels.jpg

79a979f82a60825f5cf3164c51fb57a5.jpg

Notice how more confident she looks in the second picture with the added makeup.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

I feel like the people she's around probably has a lot to do with her relaxed, more confident demeanor. Mark, Kevin, Flo, etc. all seem more like chill, almost hippie-ish, creative types.

The only times she's seemed anxious so far was during her interview with the DJs from that AMP radio station. I have a feeling she was probably just tired, jetlagged and ready to get the hell out of there though.

Gagas love
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Her and Taylor are best friends, but okay.

im best friends with my ex but i wasnt happpy with him

Just now, Gagas love said:

im best friends with my ex but i wasnt happpy with him

Were you also 5+ years together and engaged? 

FreePalestine

Gagas love
Just now, YourSweet666 said:

Were you also 5+ years together and engaged? 

not engaged no lol. but 4 years hahaha. just saying tho . we never know and never will know. whats the point in guessing right?

1 hour ago, BlTCH said:

it depends i guess, if you really loved that person a break up can be hard, unless.. it wasn't laaaav :usrs:

It never is

Archived