💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Netherland hating on Gaga again

darkgaga

Featured Posts

darkgaga

Im so embarassed of my country.

No radio station play PI. Almost every radio host and tv program hates the song. The song is freefalling on itunes.

On the biggest top 40 station there is this segment that is called "MAAK T OF KRAAK T" in which listeners can text if they want to hear a song more often.

Almost 70% didnt want to hear it again! JUST HOW!? WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY'S PROBLEM. HER LASTHIT HERE WAS BORN THIS WAY I THINK

For example 80% DID want to hear Arianas song more often.... no shade to her but what is wrong with my country...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:( they really hate her. Like all radio DJs have already said they think the song is bad.

let's all move to Brazil and Japan :rip: 

ReidOne

What was the overall reaction to 'Mary Jane Holland' there? Genuinely curious... Did people appreciate the shoutout, or find it rude that it was a somewhat "stereotypical" representation? 

venusfly
1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

What was the overall reaction to 'Mary Jane Holland' there? Genuinely curious... Did people appreciate the shoutout, or find it rude that it was a somewhat "stereotypical" representation? 

It's an album track so I doubt there was any reaction to it or even awareness

Just now, ReidOne said:

nobody gave a ****, never heard the song anywhere and the reaction at the artRAVE was like any other song. People are very used to Americans going to Amsterdam for the weed culture and nobody really cares.

PSYCHOSHTICK
1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

Honey, the only people who know about Mary Jane Holland here are fans. The song wasn't a single, so it didn't got any promo and the GP never got to know about it.

Hola Soraya

inb4 Gaga never tours the Netherlands again! :derpga: 

ÂżTĂş me estĂĄs hablando en inglĂŠs?

It's not like she's blacklisted there, I mean radio hosts would play songs that listeners would tune in to, and PI has the opposite effect or has the lowest listeners per play. 

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Well maybe you guys just want songs that aren't ones which take several listens in order to appreciate. That wasn't the case with me but it appears to be the case for a large portion of people listening to PI. 

als ik daar nog woonde, persoonlijk zou ik zeker maken dat het lied #1 op de grafieken was. :neyde: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Not The Real Gaga
4 minutes ago, Luc said:

nobody gave a ****, never heard the song anywhere and the reaction at the artRAVE was like any other song. People are very used to Americans going to Amsterdam for the weed culture and nobody really cares.

The reaction during the ArtRave was so cringeworthy. I was ashamed of myself because the crowd wasn't even a little bit respectful at all towards Gaga and I couldn't do anything about it.

Oh, Q Music used to support Gaga. They even promoted ArtRave a lot and did a few competitions to win live tickets. But, indeed, the radio stations don't like PI. They are only playing her old hits, like Just Dance and Poker Face. I heard Just Dance today.

Archived