💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga Confronts Homophobic Man (throwback)

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

I was reading an article which I think was written back in 2010 and I have to say I wish I had read this earlier. 

Gaga had performed at an Ottawa Club and was "hanging out" with Adam Lambert when a man approached the bunch, hurling a homophobic put-down towards Adam Labert as well as referring Gaga as a transgender, calling her a man, to which Gaga replied "Well, thats your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it". The man then called the pair "freaks" and finished his rant by telling them they were both "going to hell". Gaga then replied "Okay, that's it. Call me anything you want, but when you start calling my friends names, it's over – it’s war!" 

The fight ended with Gaga pouring her drink over the man and leaving.

Read the original article here: http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2010/01/04/lady-gaga-tackles-homophobic-fan/

What do you guys think? I thought that was pretty darn good, serves this homophobe right:hor:

EDIT: It doesn't have a date written, ill just change it back not sure if it was 2010 or not:poot:

17 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I was reading an article which I think was written back in 2010 and I have to say I wish I had read this earlier. 

Gaga had performed at an Ottawa Club and was "hanging out" with Adam Lambert when a man approached the bunch, hurling a homophobic put-down towards Adam Labert as well as referring Gaga as a transgender, calling her a man, to which Gaga replied "Well, thats your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it". The man then called the pair "freaks" and finished his rant by telling them they were both "going to hell". Gaga then replied "Okay, that's it. Call me anything you want, but when you start calling my friends names, it's over – it’s war!" 

The fight ended with Gaga pouring her drink over the man and leaving.

Read the original article here: http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2010/01/04/lady-gaga-tackles-homophobic-fan/

What do you guys think? I thought that was pretty darn good, serves this homophobe right:hor:

EDIT: It doesn't have a date written, ill just change it back not sure if it was 2010 or not:poot:

YAAAS ****ing come thru Gaga, If there was a video of this I would watch it every waking hour of my life

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

3 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Also am I the only one who thought it would be about this?

I thought so, too.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Lady Palutena

She always knows how to deal with the ignorant masses :golfclap:

"Well, thats your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it"

...Correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear that I've seen that quote in an interview with a magazine during the Born This Way era in regards to comparisons to Madonna or regarding Gaga's personality; I can't remember which..?

CouyILq.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Letmelivemylife

Lol people always look at tiny 4'11 me and they think "Awww she's so cute!!!!". And they're right. I'm cute and sweet and loving but I'm a force to be reckoned with when you insult my friends/family.  I don't give two shits what you say about me but once you drag my friends/family into it, it's game on. I'm small but I'm fierce. I will protect those I love with every ounce of me. Lol my friends always call it my "mama bear" mode. If that guy had said that to me, lol my friends would be telling him " dude bad ****ing move. You better start running cuz you just pissed off mama bear". 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived