💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

More exited for Star Is Born than LG5

Katharine Hepburn

Featured Posts

Katharine Hepburn
1 minute ago, RainbowBlonde said:

What? Is it because you're in the wrong section?

A certain mod hates me so just covering my track because it's because the sites being derpy on my phone 

xoxo Joanne

Well it probably won't be out for another two years so have fun waiting... 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

There's nothing to discuss here, since this is just your personal taste.

gagadaily.com/statuses :) 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Bradley

YASS and Bradley is gonna snatch his first Grammy (and Oscar, he's been nominated for four times in 4 or 5 years though)

tumblr_m76cqhiewJ1rq8a7p.gif

Bradley
14 hours ago, Lord Ryry said:

I am excited for both, I feel like a movie is a whole other thing, I have friends who stan actors and don't stan singers, so it's interesting to see Gaga evolve into an actress that I can stan. I am just so worried because a bad movie can get you dragged way more than a bad song. 

(not worried about acting but about the writing / directing, sorry @Bradley Cooper)

I have no idea how he's gonna direct actually. He's a wonderful actor and has three acting Oscar nominations. He has produced before but if Gaga could garner that much praise for her role of The Countess, Bradley can too considering he's been in the business and watched tons of (wonderful) directors direct for so long.

I have no idea what the movie is going to be like, but I'm curious too. It will be a new side to Gaga that will be fun to explore.

Archived