💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

More exited for Star Is Born than LG5

Katharine Hepburn

Featured Posts

Katharine Hepburn

After my disappointment with PI I'm far more interested in her film

debut in A Star Is Born. I have the feeling she might write a song with Diane Warren and they will finally get their Oscar. But maybe that's just wishful thinking :classy:

(btw I couldn't select an opinion tag so tagged this under other before you give me WPs)

xoxo Joanne

Saint Laurent

'News and Events'.

Good to know you hold your own opinion to such a high level of esteem.

Spoiler

I don't care :gaycat: I'm excited for both :gaycat: but obviously more excited for LG5 :gaycat:

RadioIsOurs
2 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

(btw I couldn't select an opinion tag so tagged this under other before you give me WPs)

What? Is it because you're in the wrong section?

Katharine Hepburn
Just now, Misaki said:

And before they get snubbed again by Sam Smith.:toofunny:

Stan smith on his remake of Funny Girl :flop: 

xoxo Joanne

Lord Ryry

I am excited for both, I feel like a movie is a whole other thing, I have friends who stan actors and don't stan singers, so it's interesting to see Gaga evolve into an actress that I can stan. I am just so worried because a bad movie can get you dragged way more than a bad song. 

(not worried about acting but about the writing / directing, sorry @Bradley Cooper)

Fernster7

This thread needs to find the exit from the news and event section.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Katharine Hepburn
1 minute ago, RainbowBlonde said:

What? Is it because you're in the wrong section?

A certain mod hates me so just covering my track because it's because the sites being derpy on my phone 

xoxo Joanne

You are in the minority.  And if you hate PI, you will obviously like other songs on LG5 as she has worked with various producers and there will be various sounds.

I'm looking forward to both, just massively nervous about A Star Is Born, following in the footsteps of Judy Garland and Barbra Streisand is massive! 

Archived