Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite part of PI?

PERFECTIONIST

Featured Posts

Iluvartpop

My favorite part is the final ending where her bridge lyrics are the background vocals as she sings:

ILLUSION!
~~(Where are you cos i cant see)~~
IT WAS  A PERFECT ILLUSION
~~(But i feel you watchin me)~~
SOMEWHERE IN ALL THE CONFUSION
~~(Dilated falling free)~~
YOU WERE SO PERFECT, YOU WERE A YOU WERE A
~~(In a modern ecstasy)~~

It slays. Her powerful rough vocals belong together with a really gentle and soft background singing is a perfect coupling, like a magnificent, harmonious ending! :giveup:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
3 hours ago, kevinthesheep said:

Very random but there is a chiptune (nintendo style) cover of PI, at 2:06 there is a counter-melody (don't know the proper term) which sounds really cool to me - I didn't notice it when listening to the original version but i now realise it is the bit played with the strings/synth strings.

Listening to different covers has made me realise that it's not the song itself or gaga's voice that I find offputting, but the production. The song sounds really good on piano, chiptune, other covers etc. 

THIS IS SO ****ING EPIC!!!

chaeri pls

littlepotter
48 minutes ago, IluvARTPOP said:

My favorite part is the final ending where her bridge lyrics are the background vocals as she sings:

ILLUSION!
~~(Where are you cos i cant see)~~
IT WAS  A PERFECT ILLUSION
~~(But i feel you watchin me)~~
SOMEWHERE IN ALL THE CONFUSION
~~(Dilated falling free)~~
YOU WERE SO PERFECT, YOU WERE A YOU WERE A
~~(In a modern ecstasy)~~

It slays. Her powerful rough vocals belong together with a really gentle and soft background singing is a perfect coupling, like a magnificent, harmonious ending! :giveup:

I was gonna post this.

That rage filled IIIIIIIILUSIOOOOOOOON makes me close my eyes and eargasm every time I hear it.

chaeri pls

Glamourpuss

There's so much about it that I can't choose. At first it was the bridge but I find so many other parts equally satisfying.

I think at the moment what I'm loving the most is the instrumental because I didn't appreciate it at first but when I listen to PI and focus on the music instead of the singing I find it so euphoric and uplifting. 

Archived