💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pi's sales

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

wasnt there a radio station which said they'll play PI every hour? how's it going? are they playing it? mooshade.gif

That was only for the first day

RadioIsOurs
14 minutes ago, CassiePOP said:

Honestly...it deserves to flop...its a shitty comeback Single.....cuz after 3 ****ing years....You need to come guns blazing with a 10/10 BOPT.....and she didnt,sooooo..........

zyizfuB.gif

HAHA I like your guts 

J6wXl.gif

GagaMyBlood95

It really doesn't matter, as long as the radio keeps supporting it and as long as it keeps growing in streaming.. Sales will come

40 minutes ago, CassiePOP said:

Honestly...it deserves to flop...its a shitty comeback Single.....cuz after 3 ****ing years....You need to come guns blazing with a 10/10 BOPT.....and she didnt,sooooo..........

She did though, its a punch in the face pop rock song, its catchy, its bold, its striking, its like the ultimate Gaga comeback song I couldn't be happier. Its going to chart high all over the world. Its on the radio a lot already. There is nothing to moan about. Just enjoy seeing your fav back in the charts with a new hit single and enjoy the song and forget about the numbers thats what I say if you're going to call it a flop when its clearly smashing.

Archived