Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think 'Hey Girl' is planned as a single?

Rifek

Featured Posts

I think it would be pretty nice to hear Gaga X Florence collab on the radio. 

We don't know what kind of music it is but those 2 voices absolutely deserve to be released and smash.

I think that the song from the beginning could be planned to be a single.

What do you think?

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

DiegoMonster

I would die for that, with a whole video aswell, :cry: it would be a dream. Florence's visuals have always been amazing, and also gaga's.. 

Pls pls

She's speaking about it a lot, it wouldn't surprise me if her collab with Florence was a single and then her song with Beck is another single 

tomsches

I hope so, because I would love to see a video!

So far all her collabs have become singles (except for Jewels N' Drugs), so there's hope

Joshie S

She probably does have it planned that way, this girl has everything on point I can't deal

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

I hope not.

She doesn't need to associate herself with people like that. Why didn't she collab with one of her peers instead is beyond me. Even Beyonce once more would have been better than this.

Bayonetta

I feel as though the vocals will be too out there to be a single and do well in the GP. Just assuming tho, would thrive for a adele like song from Gaga. 

Swan Heart
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

She doesn't need to associate herself with people like that. Why didn't she collab with one of her peers instead is beyond me. Even Beyonce once more would have been better than this.

That's exactly the type of people she should associate herself with.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

4 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I hope not.

:D:D 

ok, selena stan

no more parties in LA

Katsuki Bakugo
13 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I hope not.

Your hate needs to **** off tbh! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
13 minutes ago, PERFECTILLUSION said:

I feel as though the vocals will be too out there to be a single and do well in the GP. Just assuming tho, would thrive for a adele like song from Gaga. 

Sweet Nothing feat Florence Welch begs to differ! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

11 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I hope not.

:deadbanana: What does this even mean? Why shouldn't Gaga associate herself with people like Florence Welch? Also how are you against a collab with Florence Welch?

Archived