Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bobby? Gaga? I need the Perfect Illusion music video on Monday.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Sorcerer

I just hope they release the MV up to Wednesday (or if my patience requires, up to this week only), otherwise... :madge:

1 minute ago, Polliano said:

Until 15 Semptember , Gaga will be in  Londor for Tony Bennet , so Music video will be release Monday 19 :grr:

this event happens in NY

9 minutes ago, Polliano said:

Until 15 Semptember , Gaga will be in  Londor for Tony Bennet , so Music video will be release Monday 19 :grr:

She'll be back in the US by tomorrow because she has radio interviews lined up. Not that she needs to be in a certain place for a video release.

venusfly
31 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Bobby Campbell blocked me on Twitter when I asked him a question about TIHTY. I think he doesn't like me but I still can try.

what was the question :sharon:

30 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Bobby Campbell blocked me on Twitter when I asked him a question about TIHTY. I think he doesn't like me but I still can try.

what did you ask?

2u8cy1v.jpg

10 minutes ago, SOOOON said:

what did you ask?

2u8cy1v.jpg

I think it's not what he asked, but how far the lengths he went to ask it. He'd always bombard Bobby with DM's (I think Bobby followed him back at one point) and constantly tweet him etc etc. I'm not saying this as a negative thing towards VIVI, but it wasn't just a mere "I asked a question and he blocked me." Let's keep it real, VIVI. 

OT I need this MV ASAP 

10 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I think it's not what he asked, but how far the lengths he went to ask it. He'd always bombard Bobby with DM's (I think Bobby followed him back at one point) and constantly tweet him etc etc. I'm not saying this as a negative thing towards VIVI, but it wasn't just a mere "I asked a question and he blocked me." Let's keep it real, VIVI. 

OT I need this MV ASAP 

???? he never followed me

25 minutes ago, LG said:

what was the question :sharon:

I just asked "How can we listen to TIHTY is the song isn't released on iTunes then?"

Back when he said "no iTunes release plan for TIHTY"

GermanJudas16

In my opinion, Gaga will surprise all of us.

The "Perfect Illusion" music video will be the "Telephone" Sequel for sure. :lolga:

Spoiler

The video was shot in a desert..."Telephone" ended in a desert. :classy:

Spoiler

Beyoncé didn't have to be at the shooting, she will be a fata morgana in the video, a perfect Illusion. Maybe in the´video, Gaga realises, it wasn't meant to be love. :reductive:

She is still running away from the police and then she discovers a stage and begins to sing, and when the police sees her, they put their clothes off and dance their ass off.

Bookmark me. :awkney:

Iluvartpop

I can just imagine her reaction seeing this request will be the EXACT reaction when the radio host asked her when her album was going to drop. :gaycat:

Archived