💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bobby? Gaga? I need the Perfect Illusion music video on Monday.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Hello Bobby

Hello Gaga

if you're reading

Please I need the video out on Monday.

I really really love the song. And I think I will love it even more with the video.

Can you please make me happy? :D

Spoiler

and with the video the streams would be enough for a top 10 debut, since the sales will be a little low if nothing good happens!

EpgG6.gif

5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Hello Bobby

Hello Gaga

if you're reading

Please I need the video out on Monday.

I really really love the song. And I think I will love it even more with the video.

Can you please make me happy? :D

Hide contents

and with the video the streams would be enough for a top 10 debut, since the sales will be a little low if nothing good happens!

EpgG6.gif

Video will also boost the sales 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

PartySick

Off topic, but I wonder if they know you Vivi? :emma: you've practically made a career out of pushing Gaga, they should hire you for their promo team :spin:

On topic, I need the video :giveup: and yeah, it would certainly help with sales.

🖤

Just now, PartySick said:

Off topic, but I wonder if they know you Vivi? :emma: you've practically made a career out of pushing Gaga, they should hire you for their promo team :spin:

On topic, I need the video :giveup: and yeah, it would certainly help with sales.

Bobby Campbell blocked me on Twitter when I asked him a question about TIHTY. I think he doesn't like me but I still can try.

DiscoStyx
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Bobby Campbell blocked me on Twitter when I asked him a question about TIHTY. I think he doesn't like me but I still can try.

legend :toofunny:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

I wish we had some visuals so we could perhaps better understand what she's going for. Especially look wise and I don't get how Perfect Illusion is supposed to be about social media when the word love is mentioned like 500 times in the song (thank god it is not some cringeworthy ''put your phones away and enjoy life'' song though. 

Kii in the Hous
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

They say blowj*bs are the new currency for payolas :v:

PartySick
10 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Oh that's unfortunate :ohno:

🖤

Archived