Venus vs. PI  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Which song do you enjoy most?

• Venus
    • Perfect Illusion

Featured Posts

ReidOne
2 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

I feel like they complete each other. I wonder if this could be love. It wasn't love. They're like pieces of a same puzzle. Can you like a piece of a puzzle more than another piece of the same puzzle? No, because they need to be together to make the perfect picture. So I can't choose.

Hide contents

The ways I avoid hard questions :sharon:

Great answer, actually!! I had not thought of that. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's difficult. I think Venus is catcher and more fun, but PI is just better lyrics, better vocals, more emotive and generally more interesting and less derivative than Venus. I choose PI because I just think it's technically the better song.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Perfect Illusion

Venus is so manufactured. PL sounds raw and real.

Dont get me wrong though, Venus is my favorite Gaga song.

ReidOne

I really feel like the melodies on "Perfect Illusion" are some of the greatest in modern pop music history. They are SO SOLID. And you could remix the song a zillion ways and it would still work. It's one of the best works of her entire career.

Poissonche
Just now, ReidOne said:

I really feel like the melodies on "Perfect Illusion" are some of the greatest in modern pop music history. They are SO SOLID. And you could remix the song a zillion ways and it would still work. It's one of the best works of her entire career.

Truth.

PartySick
8 minutes ago, Lord Axel said:

That is SUCH a hard question

Like, I previously thought Venus was her best studio version vocal performance but then PI graced us :giveup:

This :giveup: 

I think I'm seeing PI through a bit of rose colored glasses since it's new (and so amazing) so I'll choose that :ohno: sorry, Venus...goddess of love, forgive me :ohno:

6 minutes ago, 13VictorC said:

Perfect Illusion, no question. :rockstar:

To me, Venus has always been the Heavy Metal Lover of ARTPOP. Everybody's favorite, except mine:air:

Judging you :excuseu:

Spoiler

:derpga:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

ReidOne
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I think I'm seeing PI through a bit of rose colored glasses since it's new (and so amazing) so I'll choose that :ohno: sorry, Venus...goddess of love, forgive me :ohno:

I'm right there with you!! I'm really curious how long my infatuation with PI is going to last... and how I will feel about it once I begin to "tire of it"...

...but then I wonder, will that ever happen? I have never, ever, ever grown tired of Venus, Applause, or Born This Way... I think PI may be one of those. 

ItsTommyBitch

Sorry,

Venus > PI

Her lead singles have never been my favorites on the perspective albums though tbh :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

14 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

I feel like they complete each other. I wonder if this could be love. It wasn't love. They're like pieces of a same puzzle. Can you like a piece of a puzzle more than another piece of the same puzzle? No, because they need to be together to make the perfect picture. So I can't choose.

This could make a killer photoset when the PI MV comes out :giveup:

Poissonche
Just now, Robot said:

This could make a killer photoset when the PI MV comes out :giveup:

Sorry for my flop English and my flop googling skills, but what's a photoset exactly? :flop:

6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yeah that's partially how i feel, I need to let PI marinate more before I can actually decide haha

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Archived