My Hatred of PI

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

you got me...:sharon:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

20 hours ago, HOTNGaga said:

I'm so tired of it. I tried listening to it in the car today thinking maybe it would grow on me because I was feeling really positive, but it didn't.

In fact, I think it got worse. There's so many ways they went wrong with this song. Like the lack of a melody, and that stupid intro. I hate it. Real music is so disgusting and the fact she tried to change the basic setup of a song is also disgusting. I hate it when she does something different, like that's not who I stan for. I expected something like the Freakshow leak, even though she stopped making music like that in 2008. I also miss RedOne, like why would she even think leaving him for Mark was a good idea? He produced her best hits like Gypsy and Paper Gangster. 

This song will go NO WHERE on the charts, and why stan Gaga if she's not popular? I think I might just leave this fandom. Actually, I'll stay. Because even though this song is so stupid and I know I'll hate LG5 I'd rather bash Gaga and make sure everyone is aware of my negativity so I can bring them down too. 

Doing something different is the whole premises of Lady Gaga, it's exactly what you stan for :rip: 

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, BadMonster said:

Doing something different is the whole premises of Lady Gaga, it's exactly what you stan for :rip: 

Hunny where have you been it was satire 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Just now, HOTNGaga said:

Hunny where have you been it was satire 

I was having a life instead of stuck on here and decided to visit... threads like these shouldn't be allowed though, they add nothing to any conversation, it's disruptive if anything...

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, BadMonster said:

I was having a life instead of stuck on here and decided to visit... threads like these shouldn't be allowed though, they add nothing to any conversation, it's disruptive if anything...

You don't need to attack me lol. Please calm down. :awkney:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived