other

Stream PI while you sleep

Rocket Number 9

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rocket Number 9 said:

By the way, it just needs to be on my own playlist, then put it on infinite repeat?

I guess so :laughga: as long as you break up the listens you should be good.

1 minute ago, Dangerous Man said:

I just did it last night. :poot: 

Me too except I didn't sleep :sharon:

AlexanderLevi2

Is it okay if it's the very lowest volume on my phone? My phone is one without a headphone jack so I have to keep it charged overnight and can't plug headphones in

Currently listening to Joanne

PartySick
10 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

All the fanbase do it. I went to insane lengths for Make Me.

Anyways make sure to put it in a playlist, if you just put it on repeat it will count as spam and not help!!!

Putting PI, Make Me, and Applause in a Spotify playlist, muting it from the volume mixer, and going about my business as we speak :derpga:

💚

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Putting PI, Make Me, and Applause in a Spotify playlist, muting it from the volume mixer, and going about my business as we speak :derpga:

Yes you bettah werk birtch! :sis:

Rocket Number 9
5 minutes ago, EvilCat said:

To be safe i put 3 PI + 1 other song in the playlist 

But please no Closer otherwise your Stan Card will be confiscated for an unspecified amount of time :neyde:

KinneyUnderYou
10 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

It's both!

I just found out about this. How do you create a playlist in Apple Music? If you have no idea, I'll try to look it up.

tumblr_mxtfzePtwP1sg6xaao1_400.gif

Just now, KinneyUnderYou said:

I just found out about this. How do you create a playlist in Apple Music? If you have no idea, I'll try to look it up.

tumblr_mxtfzePtwP1sg6xaao1_400.gif

At the bottom of the screen where it shows what you're listening to there are 3 vertical dots, click on them and it should have an option to add to playlist 

AnnTakamaki
2 minutes ago, Rocket Number 9 said:

But please no Closer otherwise your Stan Card will be confiscated for an unspecified amount of time 

Dont worry i'm not stupid :poot:i put Applause in it 

KinneyUnderYou
1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

At the bottom of the screen where it shows what you're listening to there are 3 vertical dots, click on them and it should have an option to add to playlist 

Sorry for too many questions. But, if I add the song to my iCloud Music Library, and I play it on repeat, will it count as streams too? Sorry I'm not educated on this streaming thing :duck:

Rocket Number 9
3 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Put 2 PI and Poker Face and BR to continue the legacy :classy:

No Bad Romance! It's too long, and all those minutes you lost playing BR could have been used to play PI. Try to find a random non-charting song that is less than 2:30 :derpga:

Archived