đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is the biggest risk-taker

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Perfect Illusion reminded me that Gaga simply does what Gaga wants when it comes to her artistry. And this was evident since the beginning of her career. When she released TF album, she was taking a big risk since its electro/synthpop dance sound wasn't all that popular at the time of its release (specially not in her home country, the US). Gaga has said that she had to beg the radio stations to play her singles. When she released Born This Way, she went against the house/edm wave and the party themes and instead released an aggressive album full of rock influences and LGBT themes. When she released ARTPOP, she mostly stayed away from the Trap trends and instead released an album full of complextro/aggressive EDM sounds with the ambitious concept of ART and POP belonging together. And now that everyone is releasing tropical/urban house music, Gaga releases Perfect Illusion. A dance/rock anthem with heavy 80s influences, psychedelic vibes, and even a full key change. All in all, this proves to me that Gaga is simply the biggest risk-taker in the mainstream music world. 

HolyDelRey

She kinda is, but she is following her artistic vision, and releasing what she wants. That's was the same thing that she did with Cheek To Cheek, and take a look at the success of the album. If she belives, we all should too.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

She always has been! When rebellion and artistry come together in one spirit! :applause:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived