Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lost Hope

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

yASSsss
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

Stop acting like she is above commercial success because she is anything but

She is no beyonce. she had a decade of hits before she embarked on that path. Gaga had 2,5 years. Let's not.

from what i've seen from your posts,you only like artists who are successful on the charts..i think you really shouldn't bother coming here :classy:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After all this time there's still creatures in this fanbase worried about her success and not enjoying, for Gaga's sake, the music? Damn... Get a fricking life...

Reality

She'd much rather have quality music that she enjoys and have not as much chart success than be the "artist" who releases music just for the hell of releasing it.

Personally, I love the song, and ideally, it'd be great for her to have commercial success, but I'd rather have her continue being who she is and not have to worry about how 'popular she is'. Plus, she has more than enough money to have living, so it's not like she's doing this because she needs to, she's doing this because she wants to. 

🃏🖤👹

yASSsss

I've never hated this place more than today :madge:.All this negativity is getting on my nerves :madge: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

AyaKara

The song has been out for a day. And Gaga has consistently been a grower during her career -- everyone thinks her songs are weird, and then they can't stop listening to them out of nowhere. Relax, everyone.

malazam

DWUW had ARTPOP pre-orders on its favor. 'PI' was #1 on 70 countries, WITHOUT ANY REAL PROMOTION. DWUW was promoted and Gaga was being a little bitch before releasing it.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Bad Boy Solo

The song just came out it's only been out 48 hours we don't know the sales updates so & plus it hasn't debuted on any official charts I love it it's perfect😍😍😍😍

all these people blaming "high expectations" for the lacklustre reception..

i did not have high expectations of the single, and still it managed to disappoint me. the song is a short mess and really makes you wonder what on earth mark ronson and tame impala were up to.

boysboysboys
On 10/09/2016 at 3:54 AM, SlayGagaloo said:

It just looks like she'll never have commercial success. The hype is dying and PI will soon start dropping. She reached #1 (ITunes) in barely 60 countries ((even DWUW reached #1 in +80 countries)). 

Some of you were saying she could achieve + 8 million views first day, but sadly it's still at 1.5 (((WORLDWIDE 🌍))) 

She deserves better, but she probably didn't choose the right lead single. She's not less talented than (for example)  Beyoncé or Taylor, but they (and their teams) always play their cards right... 

I'm still enjoying the song, but I expected something as iconic as maybe? Rolling in the deep.

she's been working on this   forever... It should've been Flawless not O.K 

Let's be honest here: is it doing good for a major (international) artist like Gaga?..... 

MARK produced Uptown Funk ,BloodPop produced Sorry!!! We got, this? (it's amazing for an album track but that's it) HONESTLY TRULY... 

Way too selfish.

She was literally gone for 3 years from radio after releasing an underwhelming album. That and PI has already done way better than Applause. Nevermind that work has been intermittent and focused on her jazz with Tony. Shut the hell up. 

• 1 month later...
On 9.9.2016 at 9:54 PM, SlayGagaloo said:

It just looks like she'll never have commercial success.

Really? :sis: 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived