💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's doing better in the charts ?

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster

Yes, this song is actually going number 1 in places. We won't know till Friday when sales are calculated though!

GGD Presidential Elections

thatfoxyfeeling

You musn't have been around during the ARTPOP era. PI is slaying the world and doing far better than Applause :applause: 

Ethereal Mess

Applause fell from #2 to #4 after like 4 hours of release and Perfect Illusion is only gaining more and more revenue! It is definitely performing better

Let's pray it reaches #1 and stays there for 784 days

tumblr_lk7vq6YI2G1qfrj8no1_400.gif

TropicOfCANCER

Yes! Didn't applause only peak at #4 on iTunes while perfect illusion I believe is closing in on #1?

1 minute ago, Mees said:

It's #1 on iTunes in the US right now
But idk Applause reached #1 on iTunes as well

It's not. Closer is.

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Caothan Mcbride
5 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

You musn't have been around during the ARTPOP era. PI is slaying the world and doing far better than Applause :applause: 

I was around I remember it debuted at number two and Katy kept blocking the #1 spot on iTunes 

thatfoxyfeeling
1 minute ago, Caothan Mcbride said:

I was around I remember it debuted at number two and Katy kept blocking the #1 spot on iTunes 

PI is outperforming Applause worldwide, especially in the UK and Australia. 

HolyDelRey
5 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Yes! Didn't applause only peak at #4 on iTunes while perfect illusion I believe is closing in on #1?

It doesn't matter if she peaks #1, she needs to stay at the top all week in order to get the Billboard #1.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

5 minutes ago, Mees said:

Oh, my mistake I see!

It just hit #1! :cryga:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

gagaohlala

I don't understand why people are obssesed with #1. It's really cool of course, but it's not hard since Gaga is a Worldwide major popstar. Any material from a major pop star could go #1. What is really hard to touch is longevity at #1 (or at some Top 10 for exemple) during weeks. It's the thing I fear with Gaga, it's hard for her since BTW. I love so much PI and hope the best, but we will see.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

TropicOfCANCER
11 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

It doesn't matter if she peaks #1, she needs to stay at the top all week in order to get the Billboard #1.

I don't think I said anything contrary to that? Just that perfect illusion is selling faster than applause...

Archived