Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

THE KEY CHANGE

exoskeleton35

Featured Posts

gagaohlala

It's amazing. Gaga ahead again, with Ariana that made it a trend today with Greedy first

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

15jocart

I LITERALLY SAT BACK IN MY CHAIR LIKE A ROLLER COASTER I WAS SLAYED

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Infinity Wave
5 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Ive heard about this so much can someone explain what it is and when does it happen? 

You can hear from 1:50 on that Gaga's voice and the instrumental change notes and go on higher ones

that's a key change! :music:

Colourful

2 minutes ago, frankguo8 said:

it's always like this whenever something major happens and the site becomes messy

but it's fun tho lol:giveup:

Then I'll take it to say that I loved the key change, I wasn't really expecting that and I can't wait to hear her doing that on a live performance, or the acoustic version.

GloriousRomance
16 minutes ago, Monster2015 said:

key change is when you go from one pitch/key to another pitch/key. Gaga does what's called in music a "truck driver modulation" where she goes to another pitch/key suddenly with no build up to it. Hence the truck driver part.

is that actually what its called? thats hilarious!

GloriousRomance
15 minutes ago, gagaohlala said:

It's amazing. Gaga ahead again, with Ariana that made it a trend today with Greedy first

I refuse to believe Gaga and Ariana exist in the same timeline x

Gaga has a tendency to oversing when she's constantly on a high register; that means when she is singing a big part of a song filled with higher notes she starts screaming. She did that unintentionally on some C2C tracks and is now doing it again in PI. I love her but I don't like it when she screams, this is why I feel this modulation was unnecessary 

Archived