Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS Promo: Perfect Illusion

gagabro

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

i think this season will be about filming famous horror monsters/movies and it actually being real, or at least testing those boundaries of real/fake, and somehow fairy tales are involved as well, because thats exactly what  they do!! omg it makes sense now. that's why we've seen different villainous monsters in the posters. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas
7 hours ago, aaronyoji said:

i think this season will be about filming famous horror monsters/movies and it actually being real, or at least testing those boundaries of real/fake, and somehow fairy tales are involved as well, because thats exactly what  they do!! omg it makes sense now. that's why we've seen different villainous monsters in the posters. 

yaaas!! come thru Halloween Town!! 

tumblr_inline_ndj0drcrTz1smnx8a.gif

Shipper

AHS will be set in the 80's.

BOOKMARK ME.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

christinahoney

Not interested in this season at all. The last 2 were so incredibly bad that it killed any positive expectations I might have for the series. I expect nothing more than loose, incoherent plotlines, gratuitous sex, rape and shock gore. Give me the writers from Seasons 1 and 2 and Jessica Lange back, thanks.

4 hours ago, Shipper said:

AHS will be set in the 80's.

BOOKMARK ME.

It's already been confirmed to be set in the present

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

12 hours ago, christinahoney said:

Not interested in this season at all. The last 2 were so incredibly bad that it killed any positive expectations I might have for the series. I expect nothing more than loose, incoherent plotlines, gratuitous sex, rape and shock gore. Give me the writers from Seasons 1 and 2 and Jessica Lange back, thanks.

Every single season has been written by roughly the same writers

Archived