Featured Posts

At least now we know they weren't fans, they weren't fans :poot:

She served best song since BR :firega:

I'm so excited for LG5!! 

I don't need eyes to see

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfect Illusion is a monstrous grower in the same way that Work by Rihanna was. At first, you're confused but the more you listen, the more ADDICTING it becomes. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

at first i really didnt feel it, i had mixed feelings, as soon as i calmed myself from all the hype i pressed the play button again and it suddenly all at once hit me so hard i felt like someone stabbed me right in the chest boom, i  started crying which i never do, songs can never make me cry, i realized how raw, powerful, beautiful and emotional that song is, it has soul something alot of the songs lack nowdays, its totally different and new sound for gaga and i understand why some people dont like it. i love it so much it really grows on you

imma cut a bitch

TerrenceV2

OMG I LOVE THE STRONG 80'S ROCK VIBE :giveup: It's much more stronger than in Born This Way :giveup: Perfect Illusion sounds like if it was straight taken from the 80's :giveup:

Once again the queen has polarized the fanbase like back in the BTW days. QUEEN!

playground love - josef salvat

Michael Woodson
59 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

Did people expect her not to grow as an artist? Or release some basic stuff again?

She sure as hell is not growing with PI, what a basic ass song. It's so generic and empty. I expected something huge for her comeback lead single. What a monumental letdown. I guarantee you it will flop. 

1 minute ago, Michael Woodson said:

She sure as hell is not growing with PI, what a basic ass song. It's so generic and empty. I expected something huge for her comeback lead single. What a monumental letdown. I guarantee you it will flop. 

Your thread was deleted for a reason. There's no need to continue spewing negativity. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

SychosSoChic

I CAN'T HEAR ANY HATERS OVER THE SOUND OF THE POPPING OF MY PUSSEH

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

holy scheisse

omfg it's hands down her best song to date I'm in LOVE. I cannot believe how much she exceeded any sort of expectations :giveup:****ing dead. I love it. 

Erich Johnson

The truth, she wants to get rid of homosexual fans because,
as everyone know, broadcasters hate homosexual fans...

:madge:

IT WASNT LAAAVE

Seriously, how could you not love this epic song and compare it to Applause? I mean I LOVE Applause, but next to Perfect Illusion it feels pretty basic.

Decodekid

this song is beautiful, i respect that some of you don't like it, but whoever said it was garbage, they can shut the **** up and get the **** out, i'm done with this negativity and pop music expectations

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived