💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Perfect Illusion is LIFE.

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky

What is wrong with you guys? Were you expecting another basic ass "intro-verse-pre-chorus-chorus"? I respect your opinion, but I can't respect ANYONE who is already b*tching about the song not reaching it's expectations, just because you thought it was repetitive and empty sounding. After 3 years, GROW SOME BALLS AND FCKING SUPPORT YOUR ARTIST BY BUYING THE SONG. Even if you don't like it, DOES IT FEEL NECESSARY TO SAY THAT YOU'RE " TORRENTING" IT? Keep that **** for yourself and be SUPPORTIVE. 

It's different. It's rock vibe is totally in HER VOICE. I literally can hear this song being played in the 80's. The voice she is giving here, reminds me of Roxette. Clearly many young members here are not recognizing it and feeling it. But I suggest you to listen to some 80's rock/pop song and try to mix it up with Pop from now. And you get this. It's powerful, the ending from the song is literally giving me "Thriller" vibe which is ON PAR. 

This song can get longevity on the radio, I can see it being played in shopping malls. The live version will DEFINITELY be so fcking great. People will be singing lines of this song on repeat. 

What else do you want? Why in the hell would you even want a ARTPOP-BTW kind of a song. We are PASSED that, EXPECT something DIFFERENT. 

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

--

I give it a 9.8/10. I LOVE it.

#RANT.

Crossfit

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Axel

Thank you so much for this thread :golfclap:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

ThePlasticFork

I wasn't executing it to be as good as Bad Romance but honestly no pop artist on earth can top that classic.  HOWEVER it's the best pop song of the year.  It's fantastic.  

Dramatica

Did people expect her not to grow as an artist? Or release some basic stuff again?

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

JusticeforVenus

For me, Pi is Gaga being Medea and killing that love that tortured her...

SOOOO BEAUTIFUL, THOSE SCREAMS GIVE ME LIFE

Archived