Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

PI Debate (Love it VS Dislike it)

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo
1 minute ago, Scotladmonster said:

I'm sorry but this is crap. Listened to it many times and it's basic and repetitive.  You couldn't dance to this. It's not s dance song nor a rock song. This will flop. 

crap? DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT :neyde:

Over.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sky del Blue

Omg I can't believe you don't like it

It is soooo amazing on the first listen, icried in 5am when i first listened to it

SychosSoChic

The first listen I was like: "Nah Im not here for this knotty pine"

Five mins later playing it a second time

"IT WASN'T LOOOOOVE IT WAS A PERFECT ILLUSIOOOOOOOOON OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH IT WAS A PERFECT ILLUISIOON! OOOOOOOOOOOOH"

giphy.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

AlphaMonster

I love it... Honestly, if whole album's sound sit well together with this song, I expect Gaga's COADF era. 

I can already imagine her performing songs of this kind on a minimalistic arena stage with extravagant lightning, tour would be like a long trance...

Edit: Gaga should release music more often; only one song ,and I am already designing the tour :giveup:

rivingtonrebels

Honestly, this is my favourite lead single she has had since Bad Romance.  This is sooo much better than Applause guys, come on.  

ryhanna
1 minute ago, rivingtonrebels said:

Honestly, this is my favourite lead single she has had since Bad Romance.  This is sooo much better than Applause guys, come on.  

Absolutely. I was so disappointed with Applause when it came out - it grew on me, of course, but I'd still call it my least favourite lead single by far. Perfect Illusion had me rocking from first listen. 

thefamebitch

Her vocals are killer!  This is such a raw and honest song from her, it reveals more of Stefani Germanotta than we've ever heard before from Gaga. MUCH better than most of the songs on ARTPOP.

I loved it at first listen and after about 10 listens I still love it. 

Pros: - It sounds absolutely epic! It's the kind of song that you can scream out the top of your lungs and really feel the music.

-It's almost like a power ballad on steroids. Her voice on this record is something we haven't encountered on previous singles. It's raw, emotional, theatrical, and powerful. It really hits you in the face. 

-THE BRIDGE!!!!! Reminds me of Brooklyn Nights. Her voice is soft and rhythmic, it really builds. 

-It sounds aggressive which is what I look for the most in a Gaga song. With headphones you can tell this song has very full production and it leaves you breathless.

-This is definitely gonna stand out on today's radio. It's like the anti-radio song in terms of what's on today. It's not a minimalistic and chill edgy pop song. It's an intense and well rounded song that is not afraid to make you feel uncomfortable and passionate.

-I LOVE KEY CHANGES!

Cons: -Lyrics can get repetitive, I wish the chorus had a bit more to it.

-The runtime is too short. I'd love for this to be a huge five minute epic.

Overall I'd give the song an 8 to a 9 out of 10. An absolutely killer track that I know I'm gonna yell out at the top of my lungs and headbang to. :rockstar:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

It's brilliant until the key change. I don't get why there's such an epic bridge and build up for her and the instrumental to stumble out a key change.

Also the drums need to be brought up, they're far too quiet.

I think its very basic and did not at all utilize rock influence in the way in which I was hoping. Its essentially a generic edm track with an electric guitar instead of just a synthesizer. I love Gaga and I really respect all the producers on the track, but theyre all better than this. I also really hate her pronunciation of the words love and illusion. And before anyone brings up Bad Romance's lahv lahv lahvs just don't. Incomparable in context.

Hydrangea

I'm living. It's nearly 6am and I'm still bopping. It's such a belter she's really screaming her pain away.  This is one of those songs you just really wanna sing loud and lose yourself in

I’m a bad friend

RadioIsOurs
19 minutes ago, Scotladmonster said:

I'm sorry but this is crap. Listened to it many times and it's basic and repetitive.  You couldn't dance to this. It's not s dance song nor a rock song. This will flop. 

Can you not read?

This is not flamebait

Archived