šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

PI Debate (Love it VS Dislike it)

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

I figured that this song is very divisive, so I'm putting out this thread for a debate on it. This is not flamebait, so no aggression here. Keep everything nice.Ā 

If you love the song, list down what you like about it. If you don't likeĀ it, state what disappointed you. Then we would go on from there. It is a way to get to understand each other's opinions better.Ā 

I would go first. I generally am disappointed with the song. I do like Gaga's vocals at the end, but I just can't stand the 'It wasn't LOVVEE' part for some reason. I also think that the production is weak. The song feels kinda basic IMO. Many previous Gaga songs have more complexity and artistry to them than this.Ā 

Perhaps it would grow on me? Been listening to it non-stop since. I'm open for debate.Ā 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioIsOurs

I figured that this song is very divisive, so I'm putting out this thread for a debate on it. This is not flamebait, so no aggression here. Keep everything nice.Ā 

If you love the song, list down what you like about it. If you don't likeĀ it, state what disappointed you. Then we would go on from there. It is a way to get to understand each other's opinions better.Ā 

I would go first. I generally am disappointed with the song. I do like Gaga's vocals at the end, but I just can't stand the 'It wasn't LOVVEE' part for some reason. I also think that the production is weak. The song feels kinda basic IMO. Many previous Gaga songs have more complexity and artistry to them than this.Ā 

Perhaps it would grow on me? Been listening to it non-stop since. I'm open for debate.Ā 

Voltaire

Love the song. I think the bridge is the best slice of Gaga we've been given.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

It's okay. It's definitely catchy and I can see it growing on me, but I agree that it's basic.

Half of the songs off BTW was much more interesting compositionally.

DeanWinchester

A definite grower. It was meh on first listen but I put my earphones on and kept getting better. A solid 9. I'm happy she stayed away from too much EDM

:music:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

This is a complete 180 than what we are used too. She normally shocks us with bubblegum pop, but this is a completely different style of music for her. She built her entire fan-base on huge pop-centered hits, so of course people are very reserved in the beginning and might not like it because it isn't what they are used too. Which, is understandable.Ā 

I give it a 7.5/10.. lol

Love it:firega:

Listening to it nonstopĀ :music:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

HOTNebraskaGuy

The amazing part is the beginning. Her vocals, the rift, the buildup. Brilliant. Towards the end though, it gets a bit too repetitive for me. Kinda expected more from a Gaga bridge. Overall I enjoyed it. Better than Applause and I'm sure it'll grow more. I'm still like this ATMĀ https://i.imgur.com/fzyY7fE.gifv

One, five, ten lay a million on me

PunkTheFunk

I'll be honest, I wasn't blown away at first listen, but I've listened to it 10 times now and I'm a PERFECT ILLUSION STAN 4 LIFEĀ :cryga:

Ā 

Azor Ahai

Positives: raw, emotional , gaga vocals , 80s disco influence

Negatives: the production is really weird and I dont feel like the music matches the vocals. I dont feel like I can dance to this in the same way I cant dance to speechless or dope.Ā 

Overall 6/10 good track, but shouldnt have been so hyped as the comeback lead single that makes u die from screaming and dancing.

Archived