other

Rate Perfect Illusion

Prismatic

Rate Perfect Illusion   

113 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Perfect Illusion

Featured Posts

Blueskye

I love the track, I love some parts of the song, but it doesn't really go anywhere. I don't feel like I want to listen to it one hundred thousand times like I did with Venus, MTN, Scheiße etc. It just doesn't hold much replay value for me. Haven't played it since the initial 20 times I played it that morning. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so, I think its a 9 BECAUSE I feel she could've made the song longer with more complex parts. Nonetheless it is so tight that it is perfect as it is, and i am simply pin pointing tiny things that could've been interesting. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

I think I gave it a 6 the other day, it's now firmly a 7! The key change still irks me a little and I wish there was a bit more to the song but I like it. I think it'll make more sense when we get the album and it's surrounded by other songs.

Eighteen

i give it a 7 right now.

i noticed that it sounds very different without headphones unless you listen to it very loudly. without, it's very heavy on voice and i can barely hear the guitar etc. and that makes it sound a bit weird to me especially the parts like "high like amphetamine, maybe you're just a dream" like it almost sounds out of tune (i haven't yet heard it play on the radio where i live so idk how it'll sound on it).

i think it'll improve with time though and after i watch the vid and more live performances. that's been the case for me for applause (which is probably one of my favorite singles to date).

edit: i think the song shines at the bridge, i really like it. 

FrankGutz

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived