💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

FossMonsta

Alright , has anything "interesting" happened?

any new news?

informative information?

lol, havent been on for awhile :/

Miel

no, Clarence's solo is already done, its those few seconds where the flute or the whistle or something accompany the bell till she goes back into the chorus.

I kinda wish she used the full bridge (I think she only ever performed it with the COMPLETE bridge a handful of times). It builds so much towards the end of the song :(

3 points in and ready for more

Biophiliac

Alright , has anything "interesting" happened?

any new news?

informative information?

lol, havent been on for awhile :/

Not really. The last relevant news we had was that she didn't perform The Queen. :giveup:

zexion_armando

I dont get why she wouldn't perform the queen. That seems so stupid. She can make 5 extra minutes in her show for it. lol

MANiCURE1295

I dont get why she wouldn't perform the queen. That seems so stupid. She can make 5 extra minutes in her show for it. lol

Or to sing the full songs! like highway Unicorn and Judas....btw guys is there any chance that the bad kids extended lyrics werent allowed to be sung in Korea?

Miel

Or to sing the full songs! like highway Unicorn and Judas....btw guys is there any chance that the bad kids extended lyrics werent allowed to be sung in Korea?

She sang uncensored, so I see no reason why not :(

3 points in and ready for more

MANiCURE1295

She sang uncensored, so I see no reason why not :(

That's true :/ hmm I wonder. I guess we'll see in Hong Kong!

Disregard

Scheiße SCREAMS Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation

Yes it does. The fashion is similar and some bits of choreography are the same.

Overall, I like the choreography, especially during that breakdown, but I think there are some cliché and amateurish parts as well.

Biophiliac

Yes it does. The fashion is similar and some bits of choreography are the same.

Overall, I like the choreography, especially during that breakdown, but I think there are some cliché and amateurish parts as well.

Omg, finally someone agreed with me on the rhythm nation thing. It was the first thing I thought when I saw the performace