💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Jase

And I'm sure a lot of you will quit moaning once you've been to the show, once you've witnessed the sheer spectacle of it.

there was a pic with a fan taken backstege posted earlier

Thank you. I'm in Hawaii on my iPhone, so difficult to be caught up on this whole thing :P

creeves

Right? Like how are you gonna loop those flashing lights for 2 minutes straight, that isn't a cute look :smh:

:hehe: Definitely not cute.

TMB 2.0 intro was the most epic part of the show IMO. There's just no way she went from that to this. Something definitely went wrong.

MarryTheKnight

sometimes i think monsters expect too much. did you expect jesus and all his angels to swoop down from the sky and do the bad romance choreography?

codymonster

eighthpassenger: You were the one proclaiming with absolute confidence that there is "no storyline" and that everything basically "sucked" (after having seen snippets of ****tily filmed YT vids) as if you were stating facts - now that's sitting on an even higher horse than I am because it implies you feel you are more qualified to make such statements than others. You and I are no artists and just randomly dissing everything because you feel boredom right now at this moment is extremely disrespectful to the person who happens to BE THE ARTIST here and to the thousands of people who have also been working their butts off to put this show up for us to watch. :rollsweat: It's plain disrespectful towards Gaga's work and if you want to go down the "but I just have a different opinion, jeez!" route like you seem to want to, then you definitely need to learn the difference between "I am dissapointed by x and I hope we'll see more of y" and "x sucks and y sucks even more EVERYTHING SUCKS" soon.

Tl;dr Saying you don't like something is different from saying it's plain bad - and that's what a lot of people here are annoyed about. Generalizations about everything and people claiming what "flaws" it has as if they are the experts in this field.

Thisthisthisthis! :)

I didn't visit GGD for a long time (you'd be surprised how many alternatives there are, oh, and littlemonsters.com too of course) and the second I visit it again I'm reminded of why I took that long a hiatus from this place: Constant and neverending meltdowns no matter what she does or doesn't do... Get rid of the toxicity for godsakes, enjoy Gaga and the moment!

:legend:

Bless your ****ing soul :lala:

And I'm sure a lot of you will quit moaning once you've been to the show, once you've witnessed the sheer spectacle of it.

We all fell inlove with the monster ball without going to the show.. yes yes I know the show will improve by time but its not because we were not in the show it is because the first show sux

Biophiliac

*sacrifices self for this user* :hor:

marrytheknight2012

sometimes i think monsters expect too much. did you expect jesus and all his angels to swoop down from the sky and do the bad romance choreography?

yes

giskardsb

Some people built up this entire tour in their heads to their own personal "creative direction" and are disappointed Gaga didn't somehow follow their mind readings.

Back up, throw out your expectations, and go with what Gaga does from a fresh mind. You might actually enjoy something then. But some people prefer to look for things to be disappointed about.

eighthpassenger

Are you guys still b---hing about other people's opinions? When are you going to let that go? :nails: I mean seriously, why do you care so much about what other people think?

Edited by eighthpassenger

12:57 she almost doesn't make it back in time for the dance :toofunny:

RinoTheBouncer

The problem with this show is that it's mistakes are unforgivable lol, I mean if there are kinks there shouldn't have been cause BTW was released almost a year ago so she should've had enough time to plan and arrange everything throughout this year for the tour so that non of these mistakes would've existed but she took such a long time to even think about touring while she's been promising the tour to be "coming soon" since the single BTW came out lol.

I heard someone say the tour felt incomplete - and I have to agree.

I have to agree as well!

Great post.

Thank you :)

God no! :wtf:

It should've just been "The Electric Chapel", The Electric Chapel Ball sounds awful.

Both are cool for me xD

I don't get with people saying it's incomplete.

tbh it's so much better than the MB.

I like dialogue, but I'm glad that she didn't keep talking about things nobody gave a **** about (Like after the Teeth performance in MB 2.0 :eww: )

So final thought;

BTWB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MB

tumblr_llx7t8xjQD1qkd181o1_500.gif