• Last Reply
RAMROD

I will, but you would have to searched it your own on YT :poot: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I'd break the camera due to severe ugliness 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I can't wait to see your reactions!

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

ReidOne

My first YouTube video to ever catch the attention of a celebrity was a reaction video!! Gotta love these. 

I put this on YouTube in 2009 and Kylie Minogue retweeted it from her official Twitter! And she did it like 3 months after I uploaded it, lol. 

I WAS DYING. 

(it's soooooo embarrassing tho!!! lol)

@Spock  @Melisandre

ReidOne
37 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

Nah, reaction videos are tacky af.

They have totally become tacky, though... YouTube has been completely overrun with them. I still enjoy seeing them from time to time when they are done from the heart, but so many of them going up now are calculated and feel cold. 

HOWEVER, sometimes the people filming reaction vids are also the ones who know how to throw the best shade and/or stan speak!! So I am here for that lol... 

So it's 50/50... I always love a genuine reaction, but don't always love the "made for YouTube ones" (especially when you know someone is tainting their first listen by hamming it up for the camera)

Katsuki Bakugo
7 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

My first YouTube video to ever catch the attention of a celebrity was a reaction video!! Gotta love these. 

I put this on YouTube in 2009 and Kylie Minogue retweeted it from her official Twitter! And she did it like 3 months after I uploaded it, lol. 

I WAS DYING. 

@Morphine Prince @Melisandre

OMG! SO cute!!! I love your love for Kylie! We should chat about her bests and why some day!!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

giskardsb
16 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

They have totally become tacky, though... YouTube has been completely overrun with them. I still enjoy seeing them from time to time when they are done from the heart, but so many of them going up now are calculated and feel cold. 

HOWEVER, sometimes the people filming reaction vids are also the ones who know how to throw the best shade and/or stan speak!! So I am here for that lol... 

So it's 50/50... I always love a genuine reaction, but don't always love the "made for YouTube ones" (especially when you know someone is tainting their first listen by hamming it up for the camera)

To me they are mostly just exercises in narcissism.  Motormouth being one of the worst. 

I don't know if a totally honest one is possible. Like quantum physics, taking a measurement affects the outcome. 

Morphine Prince
18 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I WAS DYING. 

@Morphine Prince @Melisandre

Such an honest reaction haha. Not like the attention seeking ones we have now. 

Fernster7
51 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I WAS DYING. 

@Spock  @Melisandre

You look super cute and excited. This reaction video is adorable and I usually loathe those.:sara:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

howlerfox
58 minutes ago, Logan said:

I love watching the over dramatic reaction videos, they give me life.

Brazilian monsters, I'm dying :laughga:

Archived