💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Love Gaga But...

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Thank God that I did not create a thread like this. Expressing an opinion is like stabbing someone in the heart on GGD.

cometchengret.gif

Also the only argument we got so far out of 4 pages was "people change" and everybody just repeated that. 

gretseriabyfrank.gif

BTW I'll quote you. I love this. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are quite  few other things that you may wanna take in.

Gaga is an artist. Artists don't want to be static. Static means never growing, never getting better. Never improving their skillset.

Gaga hates singing Poker Face, and is sick of it, and I'm damn well sure she is sick or getting close to sick of bad Romance.

But she is stuck with it. Why? Because they are her greatest hits, and I'm sure there is something in her contract where she has to sing those two songs.

Gaga is evolving, changing, she is never static. However, this means going back on promises, seeming hypocritical. However, it is going an evolution.

If I was assualted like this for changes well... I'd probably never pick uop my computer to write or draw again.

Like, what if you changed? And you had all these fans who just nitpicked every goddamn thing you do? Remind you of all your failures? how much stuff you've said that you unintentionally have/haven't done?

I'm sure I'd kill myself. I'm not sure how Gaga does it.

Regina George
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

There are quite  few other things that you may wanna take in.

Gaga is an artist. Artists don't want to be static. Static means never growing, never getting better. Never improving their skillset.

Gaga hates singing Poker Face, and is sick of it, and I'm damn well sure she is sick or getting close to sick of bad Romance.

But she is stuck with it. Why? Because they are her greatest hits, and I'm sure there is something in her contract where she has to sing those two songs.

Gaga is evolving, changing, she is never static. However, this means going back on promises, seeming hypocritical. However, it is going an evolution.

If I was assualted like this for changes well... I'd probably never pick uop my computer to write or draw again.

Like, what if you changed? And you had all these fans who just nitpicked every goddamn thing you do? Remind you of all your failures? how much stuff you've said that you unintentionally have/haven't done?

I'm sure I'd kill myself. I'm not sure how Gaga does it.

WOW THIS THE FIRST REAL REPLY WITH TRUE FACTS! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! ALL I NEED IS THIS: REAL FACTS AND OPINIONS. NOT HATE. 

She's a "hypocrite" and a "liar" mainly because she hasn't found herself yet and she's riddled with insecurity.

You've got to learn to take everything she says with a pinch of salt.

sipthistea

We all say things, and maybe in the future we don't mean them anymore.

Maybe she tried to be someone else, but then she realised she didn't feel good about it. 

She's seen as a hypocrite because she is very outspoken. But like everybody else, she just changes her mind. Like when she said she wouldn't make a whole jazz record :lolga: or when she said many sorts of shocking things, but later admitted she did it to 'shock' people, and didn't actually mean them. (Eating cadaver, making a perfume made of semen and blood...) 

she might say that gaga is not a character because she's still playing her when she's at her peak (Fame and BTW era), of course gaga would say herself as she is.

but we're talking about stefani now, she let go of gaga, and now it is just a persona, an alter ego 

stefani is still stefani at heart, gaga is what makes her famous and yes she is a character

Decodekid

I wouldn't call her an "hypocrite" is just that people change, the way we think, express, etc. Also about the "plastic surgery" stuff, a lot of people do that because they feel insecure about how they look, maybe you haven't felt that, not even myself, but still, it must be hard for them, born this way is not only about that, is also about doing what makes you happy. If gaga wants to do fillers and feel happy, let the women do it, what can we do about it.

Im Harol don't tell anyone

giskardsb

If I'm a performance artist performing a piece, I'm not going to answer questions in a way that breaks character because then it would break the performance.

Also, it's not a lie if she has different aspects that show at different times.

Just now, donthatemeplss said:

WOW THIS THE FIRST REAL REPLY WITH TRUE FACTS! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! ALL I NEED IS THIS: REAL FACTS AND OPINIONS. NOT HATE. 

I made a real reply earlier, but that was completely ignored.

I've basically said what everyone else has said.

People change.

I just said it with bigger fancier words and reasoning. Oh and suicide tactics. Suicide tactics always work.

Brolysskins

Everyone talks and everyone changes. Regardless of what they said. I hated the style I have now 2 years ago. Now I like it, now she likes it. Period. I'm sure ALL OF US are hypocrites but she's famous so you notice it..

13VictorC

I don't think one statement excludes the other. :huh:

Lady Gaga is a persona, but when Stefani embodies Gaga, it is not merely a superficial layer. Instead, Stefani becomes Gaga as a whole, the same way she became the Countess, the same way drag queens become, the same way we can all create and come to be what we wish to be.

Swan Heart

I'm sorry that you feel that way.

I don't minds most of the changes personally. CrazyGa gave her best and I don't see her topping what she did back then anytime soon. So now she's trying something new, and she's being something new. It's a natural thing.

The changes are drastic so it's not a surpirise many will not be into it.

Oh well.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Regina George
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

I made a real reply earlier, but that was completely ignored.

I've basically said what everyone else has said.

People change.

I just said it with bigger fancier words and reasoning. Oh and suicide tactics. Suicide tactics always work.

I said thank you and you are here shading me. :awkney: true little monster

Her career has always been Gaga. She would dress up more crazily if that was this album's version of Gaga. She's obviously aware that she's toned it down, just look at Applause's single cover for instance. She's too articulate with her career for this current look not to have been premeditated and discussed vigorously. It's still a piece in her puzzle, perhaps one on more of the subtle side.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived