can't find the original IG post but here

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
32 minutes ago, Pop said:

tumblr_m1yutmZ5Vn1r81pkn.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Nirvana

THIS IS TOO MUCH :rip: This era is already so iconic! I like that Madonna has such humor, she must buy PI when it comes out! :sis:

2 hours ago, Pop said:

You all soccer moms will get angry Madonsters on your back when you do this :toofunny:

shoful
2 hours ago, PennyroyalTea said:

THIS IS TOO MUCH :rip: This era is already so iconic! I like that Madonna has such humor, she must buy PI when it comes out! :sis:

You all soccer moms will get angry Madonsters on your back when you do this :toofunny:

I'm an angry Madonster! Who doesnt keep track of Madonna after the 80s. We all know the 90s was the best Madonna decade. C'mon Erotica alone destroys her entire 80s discography and dont even get me started about Ray of Light. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Nirvana
26 minutes ago, shoful said:

I'm an angry Madonster! Who doesnt keep track of Madonna after the 80s. We all know the 90s was the best Madonna decade. C'mon Erotica alone destroys her entire 80s discography and dont even get me started about Ray of Light. 

Well that is true, Ray of Light and Erotica are her best albums. :heart: People talk so much about COADF (even though that's one of her best albums) but forget 90's.

Also recently listened American life in full, I don't get the critics for bashing it so much, there's so many good songs on it...

shoful
1 hour ago, PennyroyalTea said:

Well that is true, Ray of Light and Erotica are her best albums. :heart: People talk so much about COADF (even though that's one of her best albums) but forget 90's.

Also recently listened American life in full, I don't get the critics for bashing it so much, there's so many good songs on it...

Omg AMERICAN LIFE IS AMAZING!!!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived